chillin

time jump a few weeks last time so its around late march early april

dreys mom pov:
im driving to the place where i left these bitch ass excuses as parent's at. i call my boy up and he mets me there. i pull up at the same time as him. he gets out and damn does he get finer and finer each time i see him. i just wanna watch my ass bounce ag-.
"aye yo you good, mamas?" i clear my throat before speaking. "oh-... um yeah im good."

he smirks and i walk towards the door and i instantly catch an attitude. dumb ass people makes my damn blood boil and makes my ass itch. i go into the room they're in. these bitches look terri fucking ble. just clinging into life. all battered up and stinky and ugly looking. "WAKEY WAKEY LIL BITCHES!" i sream and throw water on em. "since yall wanna be stupid and do parenting all wrong kayla is my kid now. so boom take that."

"NO SHES THE DEVIL SPAWN. SHE ISNT A KID." "nOoo sHes tHe deViL spAwN. man shut yo bitch ass up you hear how stupid you sound. you got the girl raped. and what does that make you?" hes quiet "hm thought so." "i was tryna fulfil gods plan. homosexuality is wrong." "no it isn't loving who you want to love isnt a sin. what is a sin is judging somone and making them go through hell because of their choice.

now how in the fuck does her choice involves you.?" i asked "she's my kids so-" i cut him off my slapping him. "but just a few seconds ago she was the devils spawn bitch shut up. ole dumb ass ima make sure you reap what you sew."

"now you kaila." i said turning to her the bitch shaking and shit like a damn crackhead who needs more drugs. ha she getting what she deserves. "now as a woman why would you be okay with something like that happening to your daughter. huh? she just looks down and i stare at the area that was her boob. i then start laughing. "yeah ight."

im bored and i wanna have fun i smirk and go into the closet with all of my toys. and other exciting shit.

liyah pov:
its like 6pm and im waking up from my third nap of the day. damn i sleep so damn much its unhealthy. i check my phone and drey kayla and gen blowed tf outta it. damn i text back in the gc i was sleeping. and they all complain and say they coming over. who told these bitches they can come over as they please. who in the fuck said that shit was okay.

i groan and look at myself in the mirror i look like a damn crackhead. i have on this hooded sweatshirt crop top thing with joggers no panties and my hair is coming out the ponytail. (this is literally how i look writing this.😭 looking like crackhead bobby.) oh well im not getting ready they betta take me at my worse like they take me at my best.

im in the kitchen blasting my music loud since lana went out with her boo. im listening to anything my natasha mosley.
"ANYTHING I SHE CAN DO I CAN DO BETTA!" i scream thinking about all the other girls that dated drey and get mad just thinking about it. "YEAH BITCH ANY FUCKING THING TWERKING, COOKING AND EATING HER PUSSY." i scream into the air while im looking in the fidge for something to eat becuse napping really make you hungry.

"ON MY PS AND Q'S IF ITS PLEASING YOU." i screamed as i took out cheese and eggs for mac and cheese. "BITCH SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP. damn screaming like drey gaf bout her exs." i got scared and stopped breathing and almost instantly dropped to the floor. i heard laughing and i got my breath back and stood up to see drey, kayla, and gen just laughing at me.

"ugh damnit bitch fuck you. you know how i get when im scared." i whined. "awe im sorry pooh" gen comes and hugs me and i hug her back i miss my bestie. "how did yall even get in." "bitch i have my own key." i forgot lana gave that to her for emergencies only keyword emergencies.

"BAABBBBYYYYY!" i ran and attack drey. its been like a week since I've seen her and i misses her. "wassup lil baby" i knocked her down to the ground and im straddling her legs. she grips my wasit and i lean down to kiss her. it was a really long and passionate one. like ya know when you're thirsty and there is no water nearby so you wait but once you get that bitch you gulp it. thats kinda like whats happening now i was thirsty and im finally getting my thirst quenched.