spring break pt.2

ONFGGGGGG SKSJSJSV IM ALMOST AT 1K reads. i can't believe people are really reading my shit! 😭😭 thanks okay anyways back to the story.

liyah pov:
i grab a baking sheet to cook my nuggets on. im so mfin irritated bro. i throw them bitches in the oven.... like i literally thrown em in there. i open up the cabinets and search for more food. i grab a bag of kit kats and doritos. i start eating them.

i go into the freezer and pull out the full size cookies and cream ice creamgrab a spoon and start eating. im switching between snacks and like 12 minutes later ny nuggets are ready. im eating my nuggets and drey finally comes down.

"woooaaahhhh lil baby wassup with you?" "nothing!" i spat."yes it is, you only stress eat like this when something is bothering you. so what is it." "uugghhh someone texted me from an unknown number saying they're coming to get me. my dad hates me and tried to rape me. my "ex" abused me for so long. um lets see what else my damn mother is a crack head. oh and lets not forget how hard my sister has to work in order for us both to have a good life." i say on the verge of tears.

she just looks up at me with so much love and sympathy in her eyes. she walks over to me and i back away. "no.... no don't" she ignores my request and comes closer and i back up again. "AUDREY CHHILLLLLL." she takes another while never losing eye contact.

i can't stand intense eye contact so i look everywhere but her face. "no look at me baby girl." i look up at her. "no my love this isn't the way its suppose to be handle. we talk about it not eat our feelings." i just ran into the bathroom locked the door and cried, i cried like a baby. i heard drey knocking and begging me to let her in. i didn't i couldn't i didn't want her to see me like this. i felt a vibration in my pocket indicating i have a message i look at it.

unknown number: break up with the girl now. if you want her alive do as i say. and here's proof bitch.

its a picture of us a few moments ago, like legit a few seconds ago standing in kitchen. i knew he was for real so i did what need to be done.

i call out to her "Audrey?" "yes princess?" "um-..... i...." "aaliyah open the door." "NO!, i wanna break up im done!" i blurt out crying. "girl you know damn well you don't. stop playing and open this damn door." "no audrey im serious as a heart attack."

i didn't hear anything else but feet shuffling, and the door slam shut. then i broke down again then i got a message from the number telling me good job and he's coming soon. i just open the door and go towards the couch and gts.

im awoken my people touching and pulling me. i open my eyes and i see 3 men in all black and skii masks touching and pulling all over me. i try to open my mouth to protest, i can't the words are stuck in my throat. i can't move my body either im scared outta my mind. the biggest dude picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and they walk outside.

im thrown into a van thats all black and i can't see a thing. im starting to feel some movement in my limbs. i put my phone in my bra so i take it out and slowly text "help me" to alana. i put it back hoping they don't see it. we drive for about 25 minutes. they open the truck and i look around, these hoes got me out in the middle of no where. like theres a house dead smack in the middle the woods. i get thrown over a shoulder again and they walk into the house.

we walk into the house and go down some stairs and to what im guessing a basement. they throw me down and tie my arms around a pole and then tie my feet together. they leave me and then i hear a voice that brings me to tears.

"well hello again babygirl.!" i hear my "father" say to me. im crying because im so damn angry. he made me break up with someone who treats me like a princess. she showed me true love even as fucked up as i am.
"i see you followed directions and im so proud of you." i roll my eyes "mane fuck you." he laughs "we will soon babygirl just wait." wayment wait a damn minute i know this sick fuck ain't just- you know what I'm not doing any of this.

"since you did a great job in following directions, i got you a treat per say." i hear commotion in the hallway. someone sounds like they're protesting. it kinda sounds like genesis. HOLLUP NO HE DIDN'T!! as im thinking this gen just gets thrown in here too. "FFFUUUCCCKKKKK YOU. YOU GREAT VALUE VERSION OF THE ROCK. DAMN!"

she looks around and looks at me "AALIYAH!" she screams and runs towards me and hugs me and i cry. "don't worry babes ima get us outta here." i just nod my head. "well okay enough of this shit. tie this bitch up, ima have a lil fun with my daughter." he comes towards me and the look in his eyes...... it was pure darkness and evil. i was scared shitless. it was that same look that ole guy had before he tried to rape me.

i looked around for anything to help defend me. nothing there was nothing but dirt and fungi. he untied me and dragged me away. "NOOOOOO HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME!!!" i cry out to genesis. she looks at me with tears falling "NOOOO STOP PLEASE STOP DON'T DO IT! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" "SHUT UP, both of you damn. and no genesis you're straight haven't you heard gay pussy is the best one."

im crying and pleaded with him he smacks me and throws me on a table. im kicking and screaming he grabs my left leg and straps it down. and does the same with the other. since i have on shorts he just cuts em off. then i remember "NOOO IM ON MY PERIOD!" "bitch ion care open up for daddy." and i just started throwing up. all on my self at the same time he roughly entered my most valuable place. i let out a ear shrieking scream, he just keep pumping and grunting and telling me how tight and wet it is.

i start throwing up and crying again. i hear genesis crying and pleading for him to stop on the other side of the room. he is finally done and he unstraps me from the table and i fall down a dirty bloody hot ass mess. they don't even tie me back up im just sitting here. a broken hot mess i pray alana finds me before i find another way out, and it won't be pretty.

ik its been a hot minute since I've updated. but here it is I'll prolly update again later tonight. :) bye now.