why me

boss pov:
im currently sitting at my desk and i see that jasmine didn't do what i asked. but that hoe sholl did get her ass whooped by my daughter. youd think aaliyah would learn by now but i guess not. sooo now its my turn. to teach her and im really excited.

"DONTÉ BRING YA ASS TF HERE NIGGA!" "im right here stop yelling." i just rolled my eyes and continued on. "member the girl i told you to turn out it ain't work. now if you're not gonna do your job do it. fuq you think im paying you for?" "pack ya bag we finna pay this hoe a visit. " baaaaaabe the pizzas here" ight i gotta go but you'll see me back soon enough." i guess i gotta do things my own self because donté and jasmine ain't shit.

liyah pov:
drey is sleeping right next to me lookin all cute and shit. i wanna get her back from yesterday morning...... so i smack her cheek. "WAKE YO ASS UP IM HUNGRY!" "DAMNIT LIYAH!" im crackling at this she jolts up and grabs her cheek. jeremiah comes running into her room. "LIYAH HI!" "hi baby boy" i said as he jumped in the bed with us.

this kinda made me think about the future. me waking up next to drey and our kids coming in just to ne irritating. jeremiah is all over us and you can tell drey is starting to get irritated. "fix ya face. don't be looking at my baby like that." she groans and rolls her eyes.

"lay lay why is drey mad? what did i do?" "you didn't do anything babyboy. go downstairs and see whats mama cooking!" i told em then kissed his cheek and he ran out the room. "drey can we go to jump later on. i want miah to come too." "i swear that lil nigga is taking my girl." "babe no one can take me away." i told her as i laid on her chest.

"Y'ALL COME DOWNSTAIRS BREAKFAST IS READY!" you hear loud running footsteps. "lmaooo thats brandon hungry man self running." drey says while laughing. we get up and make our way downstairs. her mom already had my iced coffee ready and prepared. i swear i gotta marry this girl. i grab a few pancakes scoop some eggs and get a few pieces of bacon and i go sit down.

we're all sitting around the table enjoying each others company. her mom is telling me embarrassing things she did as a kid. kayla comes downstairs and looks like a walking zombie. "girl you look like you got ran over my a milk truck." kayla just looks up with teary eyes and runs back upstairs. "ill go talk to her" dreys mom told us.

kayla pov:
okay lets just start here i fucking hate my life. my parents says im a walking disgrace because im gay and sometimes i like to wear men clothes. they told me im the devils spwan and ill never go to heaven. they've abused me verbally and mentally. they have never put their hands on me expect for the day before i came up here.

they dragged me to church when i told them i didn't wanna go. they all stood in a circle the pastors his wife and others. they then started trying to pray the gay outta me. as they was doing this i saw a girl who was just beautiful i didn't mind turning her out. i just stared at her boobs and my dad caught me.

they dragged me to a private room where the pastors son was. "teach her that boys and girls belong together." my dad said and he locked the door. i ran to it begging and pleading to be let out. he then drags me from behind and slams me onto tje floor. i scream out in pain "AHHHHHHHH" i cant move.
i hear him fumbling with his belt buckle with one hand. the other is moving up and down my body. im frozen i cant move. i tried to open my mouth but no sound came out. he ripped my panties off and started to kiss my on ny lower area.

"no please i dont want this... please stop it." "no im gonna do everything that a girl cant do. its okay im doing gods work. im gonna help you turn straight." "I SAID NO!" i began to squirm and try to break free. he slapped the taste outta my mouth and punched me in my legs so ill stop moving.

he then rammed into me with no mercy just dry. i screamed so loud and he just started thrusting. all you hear is my screaming ans his groans he starts to choke me and the more sounds i make the harder her squeezs. i just shut up and began to cry. "hmm nice and tight just how i like it." he whispered in my ear. he finally finishes and just throws me aside like i dont matter.

i instantly began to throw up all over myself and the floor. he leaves and just sitting here crying and throwing up. i know i gotta get outta here i told my self. i fixed my clothes and order an uber. my parents were home and ran up to me when i opened the door. "my baby i was sk worried " she trys to pull me into a hug i push her. "NAH MAN FUCK YOU. YOU SET UP FOR ME TO GET RAPE SO I CAN BE STRIAGHT? WHAT TYPA FUCKED UP SHIT IS THAT. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IN THAT FUCKED UP MIND OF YOURS THAT WAS OKAY. YOU ARE MY MOTHER AND FATHER YALL ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME NOT PUT ME IN DANGER. I SCREAMED OUT FOR YOU GUYS-..... but no one came to my resuce and i-....i... i had to suffer."

my mom just looks at me and then looks at my dad and back to me. "wtf did you do to my daughter?" she asked him and he says "i was just doing the right thing.... she needed it." my mother smacked him so damn hard in his face. "the hell is wrong witcha?" i didnt stay and listen i need to leave and now. i go upstairs grab my suitcases and i began to pack. i take everything but my furniture. i hear my parents down there arguing. i use this time for a quick shower.

i scrub my body hard to get rid of him i just throw on a black crop top and my grey nike sweatpants and my white crocs i head downstairs with my bookbag of my personal belongings and i head for the door. "no baby don't go no where he didn't mean it." "LIKE HELL I DID NO CHILD OF MINE WILL BE THAT SHIT!" he spat at me with so much hurt and anger. idk what took over me but i ran- no fuck that i flew towards him and i just started choking him. "YOU SET ME UP TO BE RAPED REALLY NIGGA? YOUR OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT IM GAY. I JUST WANTED YOUR FUCKING LOVE BUT NAH FUCK THAT SHIT." i yelled at him with tears streaming down my eyes.

my moms tryna pull me off of him but im not letting go. his slapping me and kicking but im not going no where. my anger over amounts the pain in receiving. i finally let go when he looks almost half dead. he open his eyes and starts coughing and grabbing at his chest and beating it. "you think you're so much better than me.... but nah yous a bitch ass nigga. i hope you burn in the hottest pits of hell." i spat and grabbed my bags my mother is screaming abd pleading for me to stay but i grab my keys and go to towards. "kayla no i love you" my mom said i shake my head "no you don't because if you did y'all wouldn't have treated me this way. i then run out the door i put my things into ny car and drive out as i see my mom run out frantically looking and my dad with fire in his eyes.

im drive a few minutes and i can't handle it so i park my car and just ball my eyes out. about 5 minutes later my phone is blowing uo with my mom begging me to come home. i block her and my dad's number. then i see dreys calling me. "WAAASSSSUP BI-...kay whats wrong?" she asked and i just broke down all over again. "kay tell me what happened.? i calmed down and told her all that happened. "THOSE BITCHES IM GONNA KILL EM I SWEA ON MY MAMAS LIFE IM KILLING THESW NIGGAS!" she shouted i chuckled at her and started driving again. "since you're not here and i cant attack you with hugs or kisses im staying on the phone till you get here also youre staying here idgaf you're not going anywhere." "okay and i drove down there with her otp with me the entire way.

this morning i just had a nightmare about them. im too scared to do anything so i just sit there. i hear a knock on the door and its ms.williams. "yes?" my voice is just above a whisper. she walks in and sits on the bed and hugs me. i just break down in her arms as she rubs my back. "mama it hurts so bad. why did they do that to me. i didn't even do anything." i cried into her arms." "baby i cant explain as to why they did it. but i do know under my roof when you're under my car i wil make sure nothing happens to you. i will protect you and love you like you're my own child." she said and kissed my cheek i calmed down and she grabbed my hand. "come on lets go eat and will deal with these later on lets go hang out with the people who loves you for you." we go downstairs and eat and im starting to feel better.

i switched it up ya know so we got into kaylas head a little bit. anyways hope you thots have a good day. i dont feel like editing so enjoy this raw edit.