ain't this bout a bitch

drey pov:
im currently laying down in aaliyahs bed watching her sleep. the bitch is snoring like a damn man. she sleeps so ugly she got drool dripping from her mouth. crust  all in her eyes and dried up spit. but shes my lil baby and i love her with her imperfections and all.

ive been watching her for about 20 minutes now its like noon. she started stirring in her sleep. she open her eyes and jumped and smacked my arm. "OUCH GIRL" "damn drey im sorry baby you scared me." she said as she rubbed the sleep out her eyes. she stretched and kissed my forehead. since she only had on my boxers and a tank top her ass looked amazing when she got up. i followed her just to smack her ass. "damnit bitch lemme lone." "nope." i replied while popping the p and i did it again she rolled her eyes and walked away to the bathroom.

she washed her face and brushed her teeth and i just watched. she took her contacts out and put on her glasses. "babe you needa wear these more often you look adorable." i only wear them when my eyes get irritated my the contacts." she moved outta the way and i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

we walked downstairs and liyah grabbed her cold coffee from the fidge and added ice, creamer, and a straw and started drinking it. "babygirl forever drinking iced coffee." "lemme lone hoe" i laughed and pulled things out to cook breakfast. "nuuuu you're always cooking for me lemme cook for you." i steppef back and sat on the counter and let her take over.

i picked up her coffee and downed that shit.v"put my shit doooown neoooooow." she scolded me. "nope whats mine is yours and whats yours is mine." "ugh you make my ass itch witcho niggers ways." she told me and i cackled.

liyah cooked and we ate "after we're finished can we go to your house i miss mama and miah." "of course wr can my queen. go get ready." she smiled and got up and went to go eat dressed and i finished her coffee.

- an hour later-

"bring yo ass damn woman." i yelled to liyah. the girl didn't even have on nuffin special. she had on a basic tee and leggings with he crocs. buuuuuut thats mi little baybah and she looks good in any damn thing and thats stamped.

"damn bitch im coming." she yelled and walked down the stairs while putting her hair ina puff. "ight den come on nigga." i grabbed her hand and led her to the car. "can i drive?" "sure" i handed her the keys and opened the door for her. she hopped in and opened the door for me from the inside. i shake my head this girl is so damn cute without trying to be.

she plugs her phone up and starts my nigga remix by yg, lil wayna, nicki and like 2 other people. the bitch starts screaming the lyrics as she reverse outta the driveway. " IM TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN ON RIDIN OUT GLOCKS IN MY MA'S HOUSE FRONT YOU WITH THAT!" this girl is really talking like she gangster.

like this hoe is throwing her shoulder and twerking in her seat. like this really her shit. i start recording her as she snapping on this shes so invested she doesn't realize what im doing.

"I SAID THAT IMA RIDE FOR MY MUTHERFUCKIN NIGGA MOST LIKE IMA DIE WITH MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER. IVE BEEN GRINDIN OUTSIDE ALL DAY WITH MY NIGGAS. AND I AINT GOIN IN UNLESS IM WITH MY NIGGAS." she snapped and i got it on snap.

"say hey to snap little baby." i said as i cut the music down. " you bitch. you recorded me acting like a nigga omfg." she said while shaking her head. "girl it was funny asf." she rolled her eyes and continued driving. and she she pulled into the driveway a few mintues later.

she got out and ran to the door knocking and brandon answered. "aye wasssup girl." he hugged liyah and let her inside. he hugged me and we walked into the house and liyah is shouting "MA! MAAAAAAA" "stop all that damn shouting my mom comes from the kitchen. "MY BAABBYYYYYY" im thinking shes coming to me so i open my arms for a hug and pucker my lips for a kiss....... this woman goes straight to liyah and hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek. "wow." ima go find my little brother who loves me.

"JEREMIAH! maaaiiiihhhhh." you hear little feet running upstairs and he gets to the top and smiles really big. "HI BUBBA!" this little hoe runs striaght to liyah. "hiiii babyboy" she squeals and he runs and jumps into her arms and twirls around. "i missed you liyah." "i missed you too babyboy."

"damn so my family likes my girlfriend more than me. wow. im heartbroken.." "girl shut up and come hea." my mom said and hugged me."sorry drey" he said and came to hugged my leg. "its ight just keep the same energy when you want something from me." i said and walked into the living room while they were laughing at me.

i pull up netflix and try to find a movie to watch i settled on mean girls because............... why not. "mama!" "what hoe" damn ma "where is kayla ole ballom head shapped ass?" "stop cussing in my damn house one and two shes out with genesis i believe." "THAT BITCH BET NOT TURN MY FRAN OUT." aaliyah yells "liyah i love you like my own daughter but cuss in m house again and im whopping yo ass like you're my child." my mom told my baby.

"come on mamas lets go to my room." i grabbed her hand and lend her to the stairs. "fuck if yall want to in my house." "mama we grown" i replied while i ran up thr stairs. "keep fucking playing wit me lil girl and im gon show you grown.!!" i heard her yell.

we layed down on my bed liyah was laying on her stomach and i was laying on her butt. it was so nice and fluffy and i loved it. she was so invested into amazing world of gumball playing. i decided to have alil fun with her.

"babe." no response "mamas!" i said a lil louder. "damn it hoe" i hummed to myself. "AALIYAH!" i yelled while smacking her ass. "damnit bitch fuq you want?" i looked around to see whom she was speaking to cuz it sure ash won't me.

she rolled over and i straddled her lip and choked her. "who in the fuck do you think you talking to?" i asked her "cuz its sholl ain't me." she bit her lip while never breaking eye contact.

she rubbed up and down her body till she got to her sweet spot. she slowly started to rub her clit while i tighten my grip on her throat. she just sped her action up on her paradise. man fuck it i cant it no more. i remove my hand from her neck and lay down. "come ride my face babygirl." she takes her pants off and hovers over my face.

she slowly goes down she taking to long but i wanna taste her NEEOOOOOW.. i pulled her down on my face she was prolly worried she was gon hurt me or some shit. but i ain't care if im gon die like this i don't have a problem with it. i instantly start attacking her pussy i slurped and sucked. and babygirl was already wet asf shit was like a slip and slide. her moans are staggered and dragged out because we're trying not to get caught. i suck on her clit and she practically screams. "AAHHHHHH FUCK.!" and she starts to grind on my face.

and suddenly my door busts open and jeremiah waltz in. "are you guys wrestling.? brandon does it with misty all of time" he said refering to brandon and his girlfriend. liyah jumps and slides under the blanket and ge just stares at us. "liyah has a big booty." "GET OUT!" i throw a pillow at him. and he runs away laughing.

ik liyah is made because she almost came. now she finna have an attitude. "wanna finish?" "i do but im really tired and ready to nap." okay i go under the blanket and lay on her stomach while she plays in my hair and before i know it im out like a light.

aight next chapter gon be on these so called "parents" soooooo from dreys mom pov. and i dont feel like editing.