movies and chill

this chapter is super long it took me all day to write it but hope you enjoy it!

audrey pov
i hear the stairs creaking and recognize that its my baby's footsteps. i turn around and i see her wearing something i would've never thought she would wear. it was a simple bodysuit but her curves made it look amazing. i was just sitting there admiring beauty at its finest i could look at this girl all day and never get tired of it. i prolly looked so stupid just sitting here staring but idgaf she looks too good to not know.  i pulled my phone out and started snapping pictures of course with her silly ass she poses for them. she drops down squating she spins and puts up peace signs and all that shit after our little phototshoot i said "c'mere beautiful."

she flashed me that smile that ive grown to really love ill never get tired of seeing her smile. she walks over inbetween my legs i handed her her coffee and she snatched it away with the quickness. and begins to drink her liquid drug. "damn ma i swear your addiction to coffee is a little alarming." "shut up no it isn't its just the best thing since sliced bread." i rolled my eyes and chuckled at her. "i just wish i could make you as happy as coffee does." she scoffs and says "dreybay you make me happier then coffee im really glad that you came into my life."

i smile from ear to ear and she smiles back and then she kisses my check. then we hear a "AWWWWWE YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING CUTE!" lmao damn i forgot that alana was still there liyah tries to hide her face and i say "thanks."

liyah starts to eat her breakfast, and i just watch her and engage with conversation with her. im thinking im going to do a prom prosal for her at school. i know she wants to go i always catch her looking at dresses when she thinks im not paying attention. but in all honesty i wanted to go to i just didn't know if she wanted too but that confirmed it. i asked her what she wanted to do today she wants to go to the movies. we throw away our trash and liyah grabs her coffee and says goodbye to her sister and we roll out.

on the way to the movies we're jamming out to music and my song comes on girls need love. i start singing with emotion and shit and liyah is laughing at me as she is recording. we pull up at the movies and and go to the ticket booth to get our tickets. the person behind the window seems to be our age and she has been eyeing me since i got outta the car.

i mean shes a cute lil brown skin girl but i only got eyes on 1 person. we chose to watch the first purge movie otw here. i ask her for 2 tickets for the movie and she bats her eyelashs saying the total will be 12.50 i hand her a 20 she gives me my change back and tickets she gets the receipt and writes something on it. she hands it back to me and i see numbers and "call me sometime😉"  i wanted to smack the spit outta this whore i know damn well she sees me with liyah.

liyah snatchs the paper and gets really close to the glass and says "listen here you thot pocket how about you do your fucking job and stop jumping on every cute girl you see. you see this fine ass human here is MINE AND ONLY MINE! she isnt interested as a matter of fact she will be too busy in between my thighs to even think about call you. you bum bitch i hate bitches like you. carry yo loosy goosey pussy ass on somewhere you got that whole fucking ticket  booth thing smelling like a damn all you can eat seafood buffet. hoe!" at this point im in tears from laughing so hard the was trying to talk but liyah got interrupting her. the girls face was priceless and aaliyah was shaking with rage i grabbed the tickets and had to drag this girl away.

"liyah now why did you have to go in on ole girl like that fo." "because her stank ass was gonna act like i was standing there its obvious that were fucking together!" she fumes " aye babygirl calm down i only got my eye on you no one else can take that from you." i reassured her and i saw her relax "now come on and once we get back to my house you will be punished for acting like that in public" i told her and her eyes got big when she realized what i meant. i smirked and grabbed her hand and walked to into the movies.