her

i think i finally found who i want to use for Audrey and i might just use myself for liyah i cant find someone who i think should play her and shes in the media.😭 i mean i am writing it from how i feel. but anyway lets get ooooon to the story.

audreys pov
when i got home from school i was beyond tired, i had a long day if bein a nigger and i needed a nap.

i thought about how aaliyah is in alot of my classes, but after english she shut down and kept her headphones in and she wouldn't even glance at my direction. i just couldnt shake the thought that something was up with her.

she glanced over to a guy few seats over and fear took over her face. i instantly got a bad feeling in my gut about this dude. i left her alone thou, i was gonna figure out whats wrong with her. and if she needed saving, im gonna save her.

idk why i felt this strong about her, but all i do know is that shes gonna be mine and ill treat her like the queen she is. but im gonna take my time with her so when can get to know each other on a personal level. i smiled thinking about that.

i stripped outta my school clothes and threw on a wife beater and some boxers. i got into bed and got comfortable plugged my phone up. i turned my back but i heard my phone ringing i groaned and rolled over to answer it. it was a incoming face time call from my bestie back home. i smiled and answered.

" heeeeey bitch!" kayla squealed into the phone. "wassup bitch" "nothing much, but today was boring and your stupid ass ex kept tryna talk to me. " eew little thot bitch, anyways how was your day?" " it went alright you know just hanging in there till graduation" "omg yes im so ready to get up out this bitch."

we talked for a while, like for 3 hours laughing and talking about nothing. it was nearing 5 and my mom texted me saying she is taking a double shift and so is brandon. Jeremiah came home from school already and he is taking a nap beside me. i told kayla bye and chose to take a nap myself. i went to sleep i pulled the blanket all the way over us and my little brother crawled up into my arms.

liyahs pov
i got home around 2:15pm when i woke up it was 9:30. my body ached and it didnt help that i was on my bathroom floor. i walked out and looked to see if i saw dontés car and it was gone i let out a breath i didnt realize i was holding in. i pushed my bed outta the way because i need some clothes. i opened my dresser and pulled out my black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants with my rainbow socks.

i grab my towel and head into the shower i cut on my speaker and played my Tory lanez playlist and shower i was in there forever caught up in the music and the water pouring from the shower head. i come back into reality and get out i dried off to do my other hygiene and get dressed. i moved my dresser from infront of my door and head downstairs. i see alana passes out on the couch "i think poor thing shes so tired."   since tomorrow is Friday ill apply to some jobs since i quit my last one because donté told me too.

i slide on my white crocs i grab my phone,keys and my my wallet and head out i closed the door and debated on what i wanted McDonald's or Wendy's. i chose wendys.  i plugged in my aux and finsihed listening to my tory lanez and come to me came on as i started the car.

" i think i found her shes so astounded everywhere she go that music play.  she looks so soundish niggas crowd around her, but this ain't what she round for search. around the world and i cant find what she surrounds. me with." i listened attentively as the song played, and i really studied the music. i turned into the Wendy's parking lot and parked the car. i wanted a 4 for 4 i mean because come on you get everything you could possibly want.

i walked into thr building and walked up to the counter. " hello welcome to wendys, how can i help you tonight?" says a rather happy Wendy's employee. i smile and say " hi yes can i get a chicken blt 4 for 4 with fruit punch and honey mustard and ranch please. "okay that'll be 4.45" i handed her the 5 dollar bil from my pocket and she gave me my change back. i smile and stepped to the side to wait for my shit. i pulled my phone out scrolling on insta until i heard the door open.

in walked audrey and all her beauty someone was with her who was so cute and he looked just like her. she smiled and held his hand. i gaze over her and how gentle she is being with him. thats all i crave somone to be gentle with me.

"dreeeyyy i want nuggs and a racecar like this one." the boy whined then he ran to the showcase of toys and pointed to a toy car it was all white with yellow and geeen strips. i smiled as his eyes twinkled with excitement. " okay miah come on lets order our food." audrey said to him. i took this time to really take in her features beautifully curled hair it was so naturally beautiful her thick long legs the amazing tats on her arm how the ink complimented her skin so well. i think she realized i was starring because she turned her head to look at me i blushed and smiled and waved, and she returned that smile. ugh man she has the best smile ive ever seen. i just stare at her smile she then licks her lips i wonder how her tongue would feel o-. my thoughts were cut short when she said " hey liyah." i smile at her using my nickname. " hey audrey" then we just stare at each other no one really knowing what to say.

i heard a little voice call out "hey youre really pretty are you my sisters new girlfriend? i hope so you look better than the one at home." i looked down to see her littler brother i laughed and blushed and she looked a bit taken back. i get down to his level " hey cutie and no were just friends but who knows maybe that'll change." i gave him a highfive i hear my order being called. i grabbed my food and her brother ran to hug my legs i laugh and hug him back and then i give one to audrey then i leave and i head home.

lana is still sleep on the couch. i quietly closed the door i head up to my room, took my clothes off leaving me in my sports bra and panties i put on a big shirt. grabbed my laptop and went to nexflix and startes watching riverdale as i ate my food. 5 episodes later i was tired and decided to go to bed. i throw my trash out and got comfortable and pulled my blanket over me and letting dreamworld take over me.

welllllllll i hope that was good and y'all enjoyed it.😊❤