i missed you

since everyone else is updating why not hop on the train.

liyah pov:
so its been like a whole week since that ordeal and ive been keeping my distance from everyone and everything. school has started back and i haven't been i just complete my work from home. alana had taken less hours to spend more time with me but i honestly think its so she can babysit me.

she took all my razors how she found them idk. also everything sharp is out of reach for me. knives sisscers everything. everyone has been blowing my phone up but i wanna be left alone.

ive just been cooped up in my room binge watching the office because micheals weird humor is so fricking funny to me. i only leave to shower and get food. im currently doing my english project when my phone dings meaning i have a message.

babygirl👑❤- hey baby. i figured you wanted your space. i love you and im here forever and always.❤

damnit i miss drey so fucking much but i dont want her seeing me like this. im a fucking mess mentally and emotionally. i miss her kisses i miss her hugs i miss her licking and kissing all over my body i miss her pussy. who knew it could taste so good. i just overall miss her.

aight thats it im tired of letting these demons fucking with my head. they ain't finna control me and fuck up my good relationship with my future wife. so you know what i do i call her. she picks up almost instantly. "drey i miss you." "say less." she hung up. she prolly coming over so i get up clean alil and freshen up.

as im putting this sweatshirt on i hear the door and i forgot to put on a bra. i run down the stairs and open the door and drey is standing there in all her beautiful glory. she has kroger bags she steps in and the minute she puts the bags down im in her arms.

she wraps her arms tightly around me and i just start crying. i missed her so fucking much. shes just rubbing my back and letting me cry. "i missed you lil baby." she told me "ugh i fucking missed you too." and i pulled her in for a kiss and it was long and breath-taking.

but then it started to change it got more sloppy and nasty. she never put me down she just hold on tighter and walked to the kitchen i think never parting the kiss. she sits me down on the counter and stops kissing and i let out a groan. she looks at me then looks down my body like im a full course meal all i have on are shorts and a sweatshirt. she licks her lips and looks at me.

"believe me when i say i love you for you scars and all." she starts kissing the exposes scars on my thighs. i feel my pussy jump with each kiss and i swear im about to come on myself. my shorts are soaked and i know she smells it she gets on her knees and looks up at me. "aaliyah im about to suck your womb out but whatever you don't break eye contact." she instructed me. i just shook my head yes like i understood.

we's finna so this next part in 3rd person pov i know the word but i cant spell it and auto-correct ain't helping lil stupid bitch.

3rd person pov:
drey and liyah looked at each other as drey pulled liyahs shorts down ever so slowly. the way the shorts pulled off her pussy made dreys mind go crazy.

when they were finally off she looked up at liyah who was just waiting patiently. she stared at her dripping treasure and licked her lips. drey had her bottom lip in between her teeth she damn near almost bite it off. drey slowly made her way to liyahs aching core. once she finally got there she stuck out her tounge and did one slow long lick.

on contact liyah moaned out and arched her back. liyah repeated this action and it was driving liyah crazy. she wanted more no she needed more. "ahhh please drey.... i need you to fu-" she was cut short because drey knew what she wanted she took her clit into her mouth while pumping 2 finger in her.