enough

im updating and i have no clue what happening lmaoo😂 antyways hope you enjoy this!

audrey pov
i watched her sit down and smiled at her. she look different like she was just dragging herself. her vibe was different. when she sat down next to me i decided to try and cheer her up. "hey mamas how'd you sleep?"i asked her.

she said "fine what about yourself?" we spent the whole class talking and getting to know each other. like i learned its just her and her sister and her sister is almost never home because she is nurse (that helps deliver babies i forgot the name) so when she is home shes most likely resting. she also works part time at journeys. so she always gets the vans on sale.

i found her so cute when her eyes would light up and glisten when talking about her good times. like i learned that her favorite color is yellow. her favorite snack is kettled cooked bar b que chips and watermelon sour patch kids.

her faviorte drink is fruit punch or sweet tea. she also told me she only has 2 real friends her sister who i learned her name is alana. and genesis her bestie i made a mental note to get on her good side because i wanted aaliyah to be mines, and that's on gang.

i also learned that she is super insecure about her body and the way she looks. idgaf honestly i think she looks bomb asf. i dont get why people shame bigger people its honestly just more to love annnnnnd to lay on. come on thou seriously of were cuddling i wanna feel comfortable and safe not like im laying on a pile of sticks. no offense to the skinny people i just perfer my woman with some meat to hold and grab and love on.

i realize class is about to end so i ask for number she smiles pulls out her phone and hands it to me i look over her shouder and see she saved it as drey with alot of e's and an sunflower emoji. she texts me so i have her number too i save it as mamas with the eye and crown emoji.

then i delete the eyes and but the strawberry one because i bet she tastes like one. liyah is gonna be my queen and im gonna treat her like one regardless what anyone says. i was pulled outta my thoughts when then bell rung and liyah waited for me by the door since we have alot of out classes together. so we just spend the rest of the day talking and laughing.

shes really cute and her laugh ugh her laugh is to die for maannnn. its so loud but it brightens up the room. her smile is so damn beautiful even if she is a metal mouth. i loved it when she smiles. i pulled out my phone snapping a picture of her laughing and she didnt even realize it. i set that as her contact picture. the bell rung we hugged and went out seperate ways i had economics and she had government.

when i walked into the classroom i was grinning like an idiot after being with her allday. i texted her:
hey mamas be good
i always am
hmm yeah pay attention
shut up you're the one that texted me first,so who really isn't paying attention?
well um you are responding
girl, shut up😭
i silently laugh to myself as i cut on my summer walker playlist and start my work with aaliyah on my mind.

aaliyahs pov
i walked into government and sat beside gen. she smiled and seemed really happy. shes only this happy when she got some penis or had some food. her hands are empty. i look at her and she knows what im thinking she smiles even bigger. i shake my head "ughhh ya nasty!" i told her as she just laughed at me. i debate on whether i should tell her or not about donté. i decieded to tell her because ima need help and protection. and i know gen gen has my back.

I told her ima go to the bathroom and i need to talk to her about something so meet me there. she nods her head. i go into the bathroom and a few moments later she walks in with worry in her eyes. i sigh as i say " promise me you wont freak out when i show and tell you this." she looks me up and down and mudders an "okay"

i walk past her to lock the bathroom i come back infront of her i take my jacket off and take my shirt off. im comfortable with gen seeing my body she loves me for me. she goes from confused to angry in a matter of seconds. "WHO THE FUCK-,IT WAS DONTÉ BITCH ASS WONT IT!!!" she screams at me.

she can tell by the look on my face that shes right. he also "verbally abuses me often" i tell her. i start to think about what happened last night. i start stuttering when i try to tell her. "um.. so um yesterday when i got home. he um beat he really bad. then he....." she looks at me and motions for me to continue. i take a deep breathe as i say the next part.

"he tried to rape me but i stabbed him with a screwdriver i saw beside me." at this point gen was red she was so mad that shes calm. im kinda scared now, when she gets like this it doesnt end well.

"i swear on everything i love im going to jail for murder." i heard her scream, i jump at the sudden loudness. then sadness takes over me and she looks and examine the bruises and the hurt in my eyes she pulls me into her arms.

i immediately started balling and sobbing into her shoulders. she just held me and let me cry after what feels like hours i dont have any tears left to cry. i sniff and pull out her embrace and say "i plan om breaking up with him today i ordered my taster last week and amazon just told me its at my house but can you come with me?" i ask her. she tells " i was already planning on it."

-end of the day-.

gen let her boo take the car and we took mine i pull up to my house to see dontés and an unfilimar car parked in the driveway. i park we get out i go to the mail and see my taser i take it out and prepare it. i already had pepper spray so i gave that to gen. i unlock the door and as we walk in we hear faint nosies.

i balled my face up so i walk around with gen behind me and were ready to strike. we walk up the stairs and i realize that its moaning coming from my bedroom. i creak the door opening seeing donté fucking some slut in my bed. i think bet nigga thats what we do. in my fucking bed thou.

gen ready returned with the bucket of water i take the pepper spray from her. we bust into my room throwing the water on them both. it was ice water so they both screamed like little bitches i tased him then the girl only because she was fucking in my bed. dumb hoe i think then i pepper soray both of them in the eyes mouth and nose. at this point they are naked and screaming in agony i laugh and watch them.

im cussing and kicking him and telling him how much i hate him i pick their clothes up and tell them "go fetch bitches!" they get up and before he can do anything i knee donté has hard as i can in his groin area. i push him outta the room and him and that whore walk out hand in hand tryna help each other. but he told me "you'll never find anyone that will love your fatass the way i do but you will regret this shit." " the only shit i regret is allowing you to come into my life you bitch ass nigga now get before i call the cops."

gen cleaned up the mess as i picked a bag and told lana i was going to gens for the weekend she didnt care. i realized that i got a message from dreyy.

hey mamas wyd
packing a bag since im going to gens
okay cutie have fun not to much fun.
i smile then say okay then gen says "who the hekk has you smiling like that?" i told her "ill tell you later" i finished packing and we went over to her house. we watched mean girls, the breakfast club, and white chicks and we ate snacks: pizza and ice cream.

I also told her all about drey and she says " im so fucking happy for you you've been in this fucked up strom called life and you deserve your sunshine and rainbow, and i think audrey might be that for you. donté was a decoy and now you can be who you truly want to be and i couldn't be happier, for you."

i smile and hug her im so greatful to have a friend like her. we spend the rest of the night talking and laughing while listening to our faviorte artist drake, kehlani, tory lanez , summer walker, partynextdoor, and bryson tiller. i wouldn't want to spend my night any other way.

i dont feel like editing this shit so if something is wrong or misspelled oh damn well.