my happiness

wassssssup guys i took a three hour nap and won't be going to sleep anytime soon so I'll just update. i cant people are really reading this 😭 thanks so much. but before i get started a lil story time. today i was messing with my sister because um why not. i kept touching her and knocking her phone outta her hand so it would fall on her face😂😂. but like a while back i told her if someone is messing with me all they gotta do is take my glasses and  ima leave them alone because now im blind. okay keep that in mind so like after i do it for like the fourth time she gets on top me and you know what this whore does..... she snatches my glasses not only that.... then the lil nigga hides them. now im sitting here blind looking stupid squinting and shit tryna see where she put them. after a while she gave them back after i choked her. okay anyways 😂 back to the story.

audrey pov
its sunday and im currently at walmart getting supplies for the prom prosal. my babygirl is at work so i dont have to worry about her coming over as i do this project for her. im walking down the arts and craft section looking at the colored poster boards deciding which color to get.

i settle on the yellow one since liyah loves yellow. i then go get some bold black letters and cute lil foam stickers. along with that i grab markers colored construction paper and glue. then i make my way to the photo thing to get some pictures of us  and ones i secretly took of her printed off. i go to the counter and show them what i want printed.

i get one with us holding hands another with us hugging one of liyah just smiling i took that the first day i met her along with a few others. they told me it would take 15 minutes i say thank you and walk to the snack aisle.

im hungry and i know liyah will be too plus i wanna give her her favorite snacks when i do this. i drop spicy nacho cheese doritos, white cheddar pop corn and hot cheetos in the basket. along with twizzlers and watermelon sour patch kids for liyah then i get what i want. i head back over to get the pictures then i go to self check out i pay then i go home.

aaliyah pov
im currently on register duty and bored outta my mind its been a slow day today but hey im not complaining im still getting paid. "so have you applied to any colleges yet?" my work friend keisha asked me.

"yeah. a few but i haven't heard anything yet, since this is week the last week before winter break ill do some more this week so i dont have to worry about it during break." "oh well that se-" she was cut short by a rude ass customer.

"can yall stop fucking talking yall don't get paid to sit around and talk i need some damn help." the ugly bitch spat. i look around to see who tf she talking too because it damn sure won't me." yeah bitch im talking to you" i quirk my eyebrow "who tf is you" i ask as i start looking around again " who tf this tramp think she talking to?" i asked keisha she just shrugs " im talking to your fat ass bitch."

i look at keisha and she looks at me and whisper "get her ass liyah" "look babygirl i may be fat but cha moms ain't have a problem with it last night you got me all the way fucked up i won't hesitate to jump my fat ass across the counter and fuck you up. i could care less if im working right now babygirl this job is temporary." i spat at this whore "now leave before i tell my manager you been bullying me." she left while mummering about how i was a fat ass bitch or sum shit.

i look over at keisha and shes laughing pretty hard i start laughing with her and we continue on with our day.

5 hours later-

its now 4pm and ive been here since 8am tired doesn't even explain how i feel. i just missed my babes i just wanna be laid up with her. im walking to my car and i called her. she answered on the 3 ring.

" wassup mamas"
" babygirl i miss you" i purred into her ear
" i miss you mamas"
"do you think you could come over for a little while or maybe spend the night?"
"yeah i will"
"ight im otw home now im going to McDonald's and audrey idgaf im buying you food you never let me spoil you."
"lmaoo okay thats fine see you soon"
"aight love you"
" i love you more"
" i love you most"