spring break pt.3

liyah pov:
"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" i woke up screaming and crying wrapped in somebody's arms. "AALIYAH ITS OKAY ITS OKAY!" the person said as they rubbed by back. "NO!" i started to fight the person thinking it was that bitch.

"AALIYAH CALM DOWN IT'S ME!" i open my eyes and let them adjust to the darkenss, i soon realized it was drey. she had me on my back with my hands pinned above my head.

"calm down babygirl i swear its okay it was just a nightmare." i just looked at her. no.... it couldn't have been. no that shit felt to fucking real. i snatch my hands from under her and grab my phone.

i checked it, i only had some instagram notification about people liking and commenting on my pictures. a few from twitter and youtube and a few messages from ppl i don't feel like talking to. my breathing starts to calm down as well as my heart rate. i put my phone down, and walk towards the door.

"aaliyah. what happened? why were you so scared?" i couldn't answer my mouth just wouldn't open to let me speak. i just stared with teary eyes and walked out. i heard her sigh and follow after me, i walked into the kitchen looking at the time on the stove: 3:45 am.  damn i came home near noon i slept for over 12 hours damn bitch.

i grab a cold water bottle drink just about all of it. drey is just sitting there watching me with concern fulled eyes. "okay im ready." i sit on the counter and she comes between my legs. "i was dreaming about my dad."

i take a deep breath and just let it flow out like word vomit. "he told me he was coming to get me soon. i didn't know what he meant by that so i just ignored the message. keep in mind it was from a an unknown number. we were just hanging out and he told me i had to break up with you or I'd regret it. i was scared to death so i-.." i got choked up she kissed my forehead and rubbed my arms for comfort.

"so i did it, and a little while later i um got kidnapped by him and his "workers" per say. i got taken to this abandon place in the middle of the woods. he also kidnapped gen too saying he did as an award."

she just stared at me with so much empathy and compassion. i can't say this last part but i think she knows. "remember when he broke into my house and told me he was gon a turn me straight?" i asked she looked at me and she already knew where this was heading. she nodded her head yes slowly and i continued "well let's just say he had his way with me." i shrugged my shoulders.

she just hugged my stomach and i just laid on her head. "i love you i love you so much aaliyah brown it fucking hurts. id never let anything happen to you. i swear on my life no one will hurt you again." she told me as she rubbed my back.

i smiled i can't imagine not having drey in my life she's so perfect in everyway and i fucking love it. she is my rock my world, she's my oxygen the reason why i wake up in the morning. the furture mother to my kids, my happy place and everything more. thats my shawty and thats stamped. no one is ever taking her away from me and i mean that shit.

i hopped down from the counter "i love you too audrey. and i swear too that no one will ever hurt you either. im kill them on everything i love i will make sure they suffer. even if they just bump into you im kicking their knees in."

she just smiled and laughed "you forever wanna fuck with somebodys knees girl." "welp idgaf." well since I've been sleep for 14 hours im hungry." " well i brought din-" i took off to the fidge before she could finish. my stomach was in my fucking back. i found my plate and placed it in the microwave. i hit the number 2  for 2 minutes and went upstairs to get my phone. i came back down stairs grabbed a cup and poured me some juice; fruit punch to ve exact.

i turned my back to get my food and when i turn around my fucking juice is gone. "dreeyyyyy" i whined "why you do that shit deep thoart having ass bitch?" "i was thirsty im sorry but im really not sorry." "girl there is a whole bottle of juice right here!" i picked it up and waved it around. "well everything taste better when it comes from you. and i mean that in every context." what the fuck does that m- that nasty freaky bitch.