spring break

liyah pov:
bitch i ran out them damn doors towards my car. since its spring break tomorrow we got a half a day today. everyone rode with me so im waiting for them.

i see them they hop in and gen and drey race to the front and gen gets there first. "baaabbeee i wanna do the music. gen had it this morning." she pouted but i was irritated, hungry, tired, and horny. "hoe ion care get cha ass in this car im ret ta go." i growl and they hop in.

i drive to my house and get out and practically run up the stairs. i strip and put on a tank top and shorts. i cut on my fan on high and plop on my bed and snuggle into my bed under the blanket. something is missing my dreybay. "DDRRREEEEYYYYY. BABBBBBYYYYYYYYY!" i shout out to her.

drey pov:
lil baby had an attitude ill let her sleep but ill handle that later. currently we're raiding her kitchen for food. im crushing her twizzlers ima regret this later but hey yolo 😎.

i this hoe screeching for me i panick and throw them on the floor and run up the stairs. "wassup baby, you straight?" "i want cuddles." she stretches up towards me. i laugh at her childish ways. she only acts like this when she's on her period.

i lay down with her and collect her in my arms. "rub my damn ass" damn well um okay. i smacked her ass "lose this damn attitude." i smacked it again and she moaned. i just rubbed her butt til i knew she was sleep.

i wait about 20 minutes til i heard her full on snoring. im still hungry so umwrap my arms from around her. i walk downstairs and see kayla laying down with gen on top and they both knocked. i pick the candy up and finish eating them. then i go back upstairs and look at my baby.

she looked so damn beautiful i snap a picture of her and lay back down with her. i just play in her hair until im too sleepy to keep my eyes open. i am awoken by liyah screaming my name.

i go downstairs seeing her hold the empty twizzler wrapper. "foreal you know this my favorite snack." i just stood there "umm see-... i um-" she just starts crying and gen laughs at her.

"baby you dont have to cry. i swear ill pay you more." "nuuuuu i want MY FOOOOODDDDDA" she whined. "my love come on get up. and stop crying lets go get you some snacks." "no i bleed all over myself i want another shower." she walked towards me and punched my shoulder. "OUCH damnit woman." she just looked at me and walked away but i heard her sniffling.

damn lemme go get her favorites and some other stuff i say as i grab the keys.

liyah pov:
i was in the shower bawling my eyes out. damn just everything was overwhelming and my twizzlers are gone. "pooh?" i hear and i know its gen. i wipe my tears like im not in the shower.

"yeah im good." my voice pitched. "bitch no ya not come here." i turned the shower off and quickly my towel. i hate people seeing naked even drey. and kayla just hugged me and i broke tf down.

i was drained emotionally mentally and just in general. my knees felt weak and i became a dead weight. gen quickly went to the floor cuz ya know im fat i just sat in her arms and cried until my eyes felt heavy.

drey pov:
im at the store buying my babes favs. i wanted to be nice so i got som midal and a pretty big teddy bear. then i went to the blanket section and got her a tmnt throw blanket. shes 17 but i swear shes 5 at heart some chocolate.

i pay for the shit and leave out, and i head to the car and its pretty late intje afternoon like 4. i know everyone is hungry so i head over to bojangles. i order a family meal with mac and cheese rice and cole slaw. i pay and head home aka my babys house.

i walk in and kayla hungry ass attacks me. "FUCK YES BROOOO" she screams and grabs the bojangles box and runs into the kitchen. "where my baby" kayla shoves chicken into her mouth and says "genesis went upstairs ah while ago and i haven't seen them since."

"you and genesis bitch i want the tea later." and with that i walked away and went to my babys room. i didn't see her in her room so i went to her bathroom and i saw her wrapped in gens arms. she was just rocking and swaying and rubbing her back. awwwwwe i thought as i watched them this was so cute and pure.

i just sit on the bed and wait for her. 15 minutes later i see them walk out. "drey?! when did yo. get her?" " a few minutes ago get dressed i got food downstairs." i walked away her but she called out to me "drey?" "yes." " can you please stay." "yeah i gotcha babygirl" she puts on the sweatshirts i brought her with no bra and then she puts a pad on her panties she's looking in her drawers and pulls out some short ass shorts.

i walk over to her and kiss her ole beautiful lips. i pull away and lead her downstairs to the food. she lets go of my hand and runs to the food.

genesis pov:
im watching kayla devour this chicken wishing it was me. i know she likes me so im tryna figure out how i wanna do it. ima just do it and get it over with.

"aye! kay can i talk to you.?" she nodded her head and grabbed another biscuit and jelly and followed me. i walked upstairs with kay following. she opened the biscuit and poured the jelly on it closed it and looked at me "wassup?"

i couldn't talk like something was just in throat. i just coughed and just told mu nerves to calm down. and i just said what was on my mind.

"so um ahem like so ya know ive liked you for a minute. hince its one of the reasons why i broke up with jay. and lately we've been in the "talking stage" so i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and make it offical."

the bitch starts choking and beating her chest. i laugh at her and pat her back. "damnit.....i..
..wanted....to....ask" she says between coughs i laugh again. "yes ill be your girl." i smile and hug her tightly i wanna kiss her but no not yet. just wait.

we heard screaming and cheering and looked at the door and saw liyah big ass head and drey. i just shake my head and lay on kay and enjoy her warm embrace.

drey moms pov:
im currently looking at these sorry ass suckers bleeding out and shit. i just laugh kai is on the floor with cuts up and down her body. her dad is on the floor with her fingertips and toes around him. i may or may not have made him eat some.

im tired of playing these games. but i wanna make sure it ight with drey first. so i leave em there and drive back home to my babies.

liyah pov:
im in the bathroom taking a shit and drey just had to be in here. like the girl is sitting.on the sink just here. im on my phone playing subway surfers and i feel my phone vibrate in my hand indicating i have a message causing me to run right into a train.

"shit!" i whisper yelled but then i looked at the message and i swear my soul left my body and my heart fell right out my ass and into the toilet.

unknown number: wassup babygirl. you missed me? well look no further im right here! ☺ its aight ima get you and you're gonna be all mines.

i just stopped moving and just stared at the message. damn who coul- DONTÉ i shout at myself. orrrrr my bum ass excuse for a father who tried to rape me.

ima have to deal with this later. ugghhhhh why didn't i join a gang or some shit like damn. maybe then ill be skinny and then mferd would lemme lone. i could also have constant access to weed and i would know how to shoot and fight.

i just finish my business with drey ina way of course. i went downstairs cause im finna stress eat.

bloop and unedited ya know some raw shit.