|

sadies pov~ ^picture of Sadie
**Beep** I hear as the moving van comes to a sudden hault. A sudden rush of excitement rushes through as my mom says "honey... Sadie where here, where finally here the new house!" I Burst out of the Van to only come across my beautiful new house. thank god my mom got a new job here in LA I couldn't deal with the rudeness and nastiness of people back in New York.
**skip 3-4 hours**
As I finished unpacking into my new room I ran around the house exploring it for myself. "Jesus this house is big" I say out of breath going downstairs to my mom in the kitchen. "You know talking to yourself is a sign of loosing your mind" I hear my mom say looking over her shoulder at me "here I made some cupcakes for you to take to the neighbours" "eughhh really?" I sigh
"sorry I would take them I'm just so busy" she shrugged. I grabbed the tray of cupcakes from her hand and slipped on my favourite pink, Nike sliders and barged out of the door. As I stepped out my front door I realised their house was just as beautiful as ours, also the fact that a huge ivy plant hung to the side of the house made it even more alluring to me. As I knocked twice on their mahogany door frame I heard a few thuds coming from the stairs (I presume anyway) and after someone fumbling with the lock for a few seconds a Gorgeous, tall, brunette and blue eyed boy appeared in front of me. I swear this boy was carved from god himself...

 I swear this boy was carved from god himself

A/N THIS IS CHASE BTW^
Sadies pov~
"Hey... erm... me and my mom just moved in next door she made these for you and your family..." I stuttered, how can I not when this sex god was stood in front of me?
"ye thanks gorgeous, what's your name?" He said winking whilst leaning on his door frame
"Sadie, Sadie Montanaro. And you?"
"Chase Hudson, or the boy next door" he laughed, a small giggle escaped my lips. Wait does this make me seem too desperate? Shit...
We stood and talked for atleast 20 minutes, on top of his gorgeous looks he's funny and sweet aswell.
6:30pm
"Well I best get home, I need to sort everything for my school tommorow, see you so-' I say getting cut off by him asking me something.
"Wait what school you attending?" He says eagerly.
"Senior year of Granada Hills, why?"
"Same, Do you need a ride a school? I can take you and introduce you to my friends? Yano seen as though your new, assuming you don't know anybody there... but me?"he said quite fast and convincing.
"Are you sure?, that would be great Thankyou Chase"
"No problem, I'll pick you up at 8. See you then gorgeous" he winked and softly shut the door. I slumped back to my house wanting to run back there and kiss him, like how could I not he's perfect?!