V||||

Chases pov~
As the car came to a hault, we all clambered and grabbed are backpacks and boards from the trunk. We all began to walk into the skate park, I threw my arm around Sadies shoulder with her turning to me and blushing. "You look cute when you blush yano..." I say to her quietly making sure the others don't hear. Again she punched me playfully grabbed my hand and pulled me into the skate park.
We all signed in, me paying for Sadie's session "you didn't have to do that you know? But Thankyou anyway your the sweetest..." she says kissing my cheek
"It's what boyfriends do I guess" I replied winking maybe saying abit too loud. "Wait what?" Loren shouted very excitedly. I laugh as I see Sadie putting her hands in face her covering her blushing cheeks "Well then when did this happen?" Ian said back.
"Last night...we were gonna leave it and tell you but I guess we're too obvious" I said laughing, intertwining my fingers with Sadie's.
Sadie pov~
We walked through the the second set of doors into the park, at first I sat down with Loren, Ian and Elmo because they don't skate because I wanted to admire Chase first. Him, Hannah, Dray and Anthony all pulled out their skate boards and began to drop down from the ramps. I sat not letting my eyes leave Chase, this is when he began to show off his really good tricks.
**skip 10-15 minutes**
Chase lifted his skate board of the ground walking over to me planting a soft kiss on my lips "want me to teach you to skate...?" Chase said looking up at me. I said nothing and grabbed my board out of my bag and went to the top of the ramp. He looked up at me confused, so I left him with a wink and began to ride, I was pulling off my best tricks such as my double Ollie, Fakie flips, Caberiall kickflips and the hardest one of all the 720 gazelle flip. By this point the whole group was of the ramps watching me so I landed back on top of the ramp and jumped down to the rest of the guys. I stood next to Chases side, his jaw open maybe abit bob smacked. "Well then Chase, it seems your girl is a better rider than you... maybe she dosent need you to teach her" Dray suddenly said making us all laugh. "Yeah maybe she needs to teach me some stuff... but she can't do this!" He shouted lifting me over his shoulders...
**skip to Chase dropping Sadie of home**
By this point Chase has dropped everyone of home but me, he parks in his driveway walking me to my door with his arm snakes around my waist.
"Thankyou for today... it was amazing" I say sweetly giving him a innocent kiss.
"No problem baby girl, I'll see you tommorow..." he said putting his hand around me pulling me in for a loving hug. He walked away waiting for me to safely get into my house and as I did I blew him a kiss goodbye, and shut the door... damn he's so mother fucking cute...
I realised the tension in the air wasn't quite right as I walked through the kitchen leaving my backpack on the counter. "Hello?" I said with it echoing throughout the house... no response. I walked to the living only to be greeted by my bookshelf toppled over with books sprawled out across the floor. Wtf happened here? I questioned myself. I slowly turned around then again shouting "hello?" I begin to hear a few muffles coming from my moms room... it's Saturday and she's not back till Tuesday wtf... is someone in my house?
I cautiously turned the corner realising someone was definitely in my moms room, I heard a few muffled voices but out of it I heard a simple sentence "Someone's got back we need to go before she calls the cops..." " how she's downstairs? There's no other exit" by this point I was slowly making my way up the stairs, I began to text Chase because I had no idea what to do.
ChaseH😍💘
Me: Chase call the cops, someone's in my house, please tell them to be quick!
I waited for a few seconds on the stairs till I decided to swallow my fear and try sprint to my room but as soon as I got the top of my stairs to two tall men dressed in all black stood before me. I instantly turned around and tried to run but before I could they hit my head... very hard... all I remember was tumbling down the stairs then everything went black...