XV

**skip about a week**
Sadie pov~
My mom got back home about 2 days ago, thankfully! But today is the day that the cheer leading team and the football team go on their annual Miami trip. My suitcase was huge! It was full with many bikinis, shorts, tank tops and my fav sunglasses. I managed to finally wheel my suitcase down the stairs to where my mom was waiting.
"I'll miss you honey! Have a great time,, promise me?!" My mom said pulling me Into a loving hug.
"I will mom! I'm going to miss you so much... but I'm with Chase and everyone else so I'll have a great time!"
**Beeepppp**
"That'll be Chase mom, I'll see you next week! I love you!" I say shouting out the door
"Bye, I love you too Honey!" She said closing the door behind me. Chase got out of his open topped jeep and grabbed my suitcase pulling into his trunk. He kissed me on the cheek and said "Hiya baby girl, this is going to be a fun weekend!" He said winking opening the door for me.
"It is... hot beaches... hot weather... hot boyfriend" I said whispering the last bit, teasing him a little.
"You know it gorgeous, but at least when you say it speak up a little..." he said with a slight laughter
"Oh I love you!" I said giggling, my cheeks blushing aswell.
**skip to boarding the plane**
We met the teachers and the rest of the team in the airport but after a about an hour we started boarding the plane. Chase was at the window seat then me then Anthony, my two favourite boys!
Anthony's one of my best friends, obviously I love Chase but Anthony's literally makes me laugh so much and he's always there. But let me tell you no one I repeat NO ONE will ever be better than my Chase... I love him more than words can say, and no one will take that away from me.
We were about an hour into the flight, and Anthony Fell asleep snoring so loudly.... but me and Chase were watching a movie he downloaded on his Apple Mac called "How to train your dragon" It was a really good movie to be honest and Chase told me how he used to be obsessed with the show as a kid.
Inside the plane it was absolutely boiling hot and I must've drank about 2 bottles of water.
"I'll be back in a minute I'm just going to the rest room" I said to Chase
"Okay be quick, you know I can't handle not being with you..." Chase said cheekily winking and grabbing my but as I stood up. I looked back at him blushing before grabbing my backpack strolling down the cabin to the small, compact restroom. I quickly went to the toilet then stood up and freshened up. I re did my messy bun in the mirror and then put on some more of my deodorant. All of a sudden I saw Chase sneakily come through the door locking it behind him. He stood there for a few seconds staring at me before quickly stepping in close to my body smashing his lips on mine...
It was a very passionate kiss, reminding me off our very first kiss... it was amazing!
He pulled away slowly leaving me wanting more...
"I've wanted to do that the whole journey..." He says with lust in his voice.
"Don't stop please, I was enjoying it..." I say placing my hands behind his neck. I wanted him so bad... we've never had sex but I think tonight's the night! I think since I told him about the story with Brandon and Alex he hasn't been as 'intimate' with me but I know he's only trying to protect me and I love him for that. He picked me up by my but placing me on the small counter placing his hands on the outside of my thighs. He slowly leaned in again placing his lips softly and carefully on mine, we stay kissing like this for what seems like hours but was only a few minutes. I pulled away having to gain my breath back, his hair was messily flopped over his forehead yet he still looked perfect...
Chases pov~
After a few minutes we both squeezed out of the rest room trying to look as least suspicious as possible. We quickly got back to the row we were sitting on, this time I let Sadie sit at the window seat so I could talk to Anthtony, it seems awhile since I've caught up with him. Sadie sat putting her headphones in and listening to some music, I turned to Anthony needing some advice. As I turned to him I'm pretty sure he knew what I was going to say immediately.
"Dude I know what your going to say... you'll know to do it because it will feel right. You only live once dude!" Anthony said very reassuringly
"I know... I know but it's easy for you to say dude your a whore! Obviously I've had experience but not with a girlfriend, they were all just like one night stands"
"Do you want to treat Sadie like a one night stand?"
"Obviously not, she's my girl!"
"Point proven dude, I know she's the girl for you" Anthony said before turning away and falling back asleep.
Damn... he's right... I know she's the one for me... tonight! Tonight's the night!

READ IMPORTANT
HI GUYS THANKS FOR READING, BUT DO YOU WANT A FACE REVEAL/SOME FACTS ABOUT ME?