XX|

"Aaghhhh Chase I'm so excited we are finally here!" I said skipping in through the hotel door chase just opened for me.
"Finally here I can't wait to see my boys!" He said jumping on the bed like a child, I giggled along.
"I'm going to go meet Zoe in the lobby is that okay I'll be back in around 20 minutes?" I asked laying on top of him.
"Yea of course, Payton, Yusif and there friend called Cynthia are coming up anyway so they'll be here and you can meet them" he said pressing his soft lips on mine.
"Okay, I love you" I say slipping out the door.

Chases pov~
Sadie was gone so I called the boys to come up, and within a few minutes I heard a few loud thuds on the door. I quickly jogged up to the door opening it... they were all there and a huge smile flew on my face
"Broooo!" Payton shouted pulling me into a 'Bro hug', Yewsif doing the same, "Chase I've missed you bby" Cynthia said raising on her toes, kissing my cheek.
She told me a few months back when me and Sadie first got together that she has liked me, but I told her I only like Sadie but I don't think she understood the message. I won't make it awkward between us both though, I hope we can still be good friends. We all sat on the couch and bed for a few hours speaking between us but Sadie texted me saying she went for food withZoe so she'll be back late.
"I'll be back in 2 guys just going to brush my teeth brb" I said pulling myself up with  all my effort left. I pulled the door open then closing it behind and pulling my toothbrush from my toiletry bag. I began humming the tune of "alien boy" by "olive tree" in my head whilst brushing my teeth as I heard the door creep open. I spat the tooth paste out to look and saw Cynthia in the other side of me, "you need anything?" I asked wiping my mouth
"Nothing really, I just need one thing really..." she said stepping to me as I step back.
"Yes... what?" I say with a confused look on my face, why is she being so weird for? All of a sudden she smashed her lips on mine as i tried my very best to pull away, it felt so wrong... I hated it! I couldn't stand it, but as soon as I saw Sadies face behind me my heart shattered...

Sadies pov~
What... the... hell did I just see...
I ran straight out of the hotel room, hearing Chase shout behind me "Please Sadie stop!" He said running behind me
"No! I loved you Chase I thought I was your girlfriend!" I said as I stopped in front of him. My heart was pounding with anger as thousands of tears streamed down my face.
"You are my girlfriend Sadie! I love you!" He shouted with despair in his voice.
"Ex... I'm your ex girlfriend..." I said looking at him in the eye and running away. I loved him so much how could he do this to me?