XV||||

Sadies pov~
The cheer teen we're now sat at the bottom of the bleachers, as Chases team and the ripcak team go into their starting positions. I looked at Chase making eye contact, he then winked just as the Whistle for the game blew...
The crowd were cheering and the score was currently 32:34 to the rival team... I know if we lose this game Chase will never forgive himself, so I give him some motivation😘ok
I look at Hannah and Loren and tell them my plan seen as though Ian and Elmo were both playing. We began to do our small cheer routine as all 3 boys looked at us but still playing. They all suddenly began to play so much better... Chase scores 3 tries scoring us 6 points with Ian and Elmo both scoring 1, guess our motivation worked...
We were down to the last minute and we were down 1 point, but I know the boys can bring it back. I stand up cheering and shaking my cheer PomPoms hoping the boys could step their games up.
Chase saw me and made eye contact... I gave him the nod knowing he can win this!
"Dray pass the ball!" Chase shouted before receiving the ball and sprinting up pitch with it clutches into his chest... many players ran at him and attempted a tackle but something in his eyes showed me nothing was getting past him! He dodged and weaved around players knocking them on the floor... he finally got to the last few yards but all but 10 seconds remaining and planted the ball on the try line!
"AND THATS A WIN FOR GRANADA HILLSS!" The announcer shouted as the finale buzzer went of! The crowd went wild as I flung myself and hugged Hannah and Loren in over joy! I looked out onto the field as Chase and Anthony shared a 'bro hug' I looked back and as I did, the team came running to us as Chase stood in the field with his arms open. I sprinted as fast as I could towards him jumping and wrapping my legs around his torso. I buried my head in his neck as his layer in mine, his arms wrapped tightly around me. "Well done babe!" I said whispering into his ear. I looked out connecting my lips to his and engaging into a hot passionate kiss. "Thankyou baby girl, I couldn't of done it without you!" He said letting my legs go but keeping our bodies close. We looked out to the bleachers with everyone staring at us...
Everyone began clapping and whistling at us as I again buried my head in Chases shoulder hiding my embarrassed look.
**skip to 5pm**
Me and Chase have been back at the hotel for about 2 hours just cuddled in bed watching some movies. The coach told us we were going out to a italian restraunt at 7 to celebrate the win, so I decided it was time to get ready.
"Come on now we need to get ready and I need to get a shower..." I say trying to pry Chases arms from around me
"Well maybe I could join you?" He says looking up at me grinning from ear to ear.
"I'm being serious Chase" I say giggling finally being able to get away from him
"So am I!" He said laughing leaning against the bed. I shrugged him of laughing stepping into the bathroom closing the door behind me, I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the cold shower. It eventually warmed but it left large goosebumps along my bare body.
After about 30 seconds of me being in the shower Chase walked in... he sat on the counter watching me...
"Looking at something you perv?" I say turning around towards the wall, covering most my body
"Either way you put yourself I've still got a good view..." he said giggling and winking at me. I decided to ignore him and carried on washing my hair and skin. I stepped out the shower wrapping a clean white towel around me, walking to our bedroom with Chase trailing behind.
"Chase come on... get dressed!" I say laughing walking to his closet picking him some clothes out. Seen as though his style is quite edgy Is was hard picking something formal.
"Here" I said placing his clothes I chose on the bed. I chose him a plain black polo shirt, with his ripped black jeans and my favourite chains of his. He then picked out his favourite belt and this denim ripped jacket of his...
I wore a red body con dress, knee high black boots, the necklace Chase gave me and one of Chases small chain bracelets...
It was a really good night, both the cheer team and the football team got on great and we had a really funny night. I ate spaghetti with parmesan cheese and Chase had a bowl of Pasta and Meatballs. We shared some Ciabatta bread and then decided to go back to the hotel a-bit earlier because we were both extremely tired and worn out... this away weekend was amazing!