X||

Chases pov~
I was sat up in my bed, with Sadie laid in between my legs with her head on my chest. We were watching her favourite series, something about drag queens competing to win challenges or something, Sadie loves it so I didn't care. She looked up at me with a glisten in her eyes, she sat up straddling my legs and cupping my cheeks with her hands. I couldn't resist...
I leaned in and started caressing her lips with mine, they were so perfect. The kiss began speeding up and becoming more passionate, the space between us shortening. I've wanted this girl for so long... I've needed her... two whole weeks I've lusted her, and I guess she's lusted me...
I pulled away making sure she wanted this, I looked her straight in her eyes, she then bit her lip slightly nodding. I pulled her back towards me leaving wet kisses down her neck leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck.
Sadies pov~
I pulled my hoodie off, leaving me in my white laced bra still straddling his legs. He pulled away in awe of my bare body and carried on leaving hickeys down the centre of my chest. He got to my boobs and sucking on them gently, I put my head in the crook of his neck muffling my moans so he didn't hear. "No baby girl I want to hear you" Chase said seductively whispering in my ear. He flipped me over so I was on my back and he was hovering above me.      I connected our lips once again engaging in a heated passionate kiss. He aggressively entered his tongue in my mouth placing his hand on the waist of my pants. He slowly began pulling them down, but still keeping our lips together. I couldn't resist any longer so I pulled them down myself eager for him, I needed him...
He traced his fingers on the hem of my matching white laced panties, then entering his hand. His hands slowly began tracing my heat, when we heard the door open. We decided to ignore as we were so heated in the moment. I ran my hand up his shirt feeling my hands on his very defined chest as we heard "Chase sweety I got your sushi!" His mom shouted getting to the top of the stairs. We quickly unraveled ourselves from each other, I threw chases hoodie quickly back over my bare chest and pulled the blanket over me covering my underwear. As she then began to fumble with the door knob we covered ourself a up and acted as if we were still watching tv. "Hi kiddos here's your food" Chases mom said entering his room handing us out food. "Thank you miss Hudson" I said smiling up at her
"Please dear, please call me Janet" she said closing the door smiling at us both. Chase turned to me letting out a breath laughing. We both began to laugh with each other in thanks that his mom didn't see...
I then laid with my head on his chest again opening my sushi platter. "What?! Your hungry now can we not finish..." Chase said looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "No! Your moms home and I'm hungry, I've been living of hospital food for a week" I said looking at him apologetically. "Well I'm only hungry for one thing... and it's currently hidden by some very sexy... white laced panties" he said looking at me biting his lip. I began to giggle at his comment causing him to laugh aswell.
"Your so cute when you laugh" he said running his hand through the back of my hair.
"Stop..." I said hiding my blushing cheeks.
"No I'm serious... you look really cute!" He said placing a kiss on my lips before beginning to eat his sushi...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES, BEEN VERY BUSY. MORE REGULAR UPDATES COMING SOON...