V|

A/N , I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS, BUT ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS SOMMER INVITED CHASE AND SADIE TO A PARTY... Again sorryy
Sadie's pov~
**skipped to 6:30**
As I was getting ready for the party Sommers house, my favourite playlist was playing.
"Loving in easy you got me fucked up" I sung fairly loud seen as though no one was in the house, as I finished that line I received a few texts from a unknown number...
unknown number: hey gorgeous, you look fine in that dress...
me: who is this?
unknown number: look out your front window :)😉
I hesitantly walked to my mums room to look out the window to only see it was Chase stood with a bunch of flowers waiting for me, and WOW he looks good in a polo shirt...
*changed unknown number to 'ChaseH💘🤤* me: come in dummy😘
I go back into my room and sit at my vanity as I hear the tune from my front door opening. "I wasn't lying when I said you look fine" Chase said sweetly smirking at me. He handed me the bunch of flowers kissing my cheek then laying on my bed. I place the flowers in a spare vase next to my mirror and pause my music. "Thank you Chase you are the sweetest, anyway why'd you come so early"
"Just wanted to come see your beautiful face"he winked
"Well Thank you anyway" I say touching up my powder and mascara "you don't need makeup you know, your so beautiful naturally" he said slowly looking in my makeup draw realising there was quite a lot.
"It's just there to play with, most of its from when I was about 13 and had a lot of acne. I was really self conscious all through middle school" I said looking down quite embarrassed. Chase strode over to me and placed his finger under my chin lifting it up so we was looking at each other eye to eye
"You should not be self conscious" he says grabbing my hands standing me up. It was at that moment when he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss I new I loved this boy... His lips were plump and soft perfect for my just as big lips. He pulled away slowly "I've wanted to do that ever since I first layed my eyes on you" he said seductively "we better get going" he whispered in my ear sexily. I grabbed my clutch, throwing my benefit roller lash and maybeline stay matte powder in to it aswell as my purse. It was then when I heard Chase say "perfect" under his breath showing me a picture he just took of me.

 It was then when I heard Chase say "perfect" under his breath showing me a picture he just took of me

I chuckled and thanked him as he grabbed my hand and led me outside to his jeep. He walked to my side opening my door for me grabbing my hand and helping me in seen as though I was quite short and his car was very lifted from the ground. He walked to his side door connecting his aux to his phone and buckling up, he then kissed my cheek and accelerated forward down the street...
**skip drive**
As me and Chase got out the car and approached the house we could already feel the floor vibrating from the extremely loud music. Thank god Sommer had basically no one living around her🤣
Chase snaked his arm around my waist then knocked fairly loudly on the houses door. "Hey duddessss... come in get drunkfsj" Sommer stumbles to the door and stammered. She slowly faced away walking back inside raising her red solo cup shouting "GUYS CHASE AND ERMM SADIE ARE HERE, LETS PARTYYY BITCHES!"she shouted. We walked in realising  Hannah, Loren, Elmo, Anthony, Ian and Dray in the corner pouring shots, we walked straight over scaring them all realising they weren't yet drunk. "Pour two more Dray!" Chase said putting his hand on Anthony's shoulder "Tonight guys lets have a good night and get drunkkk hoess!" Hannah says excitedly as everyone downed their individual shots. That shit burned!
**skip 2 hours**
By this point everyone was very Drunk, especially me it was shot after shot after shot. But Chase dosent drink that much so he was fine also the fact that he can have a few shots and still be fine is absurd. I was dancing like a hot, drunken mess in the middle of the floor with Chase behind and his hands on my hips swaying them side to side when I turn around and press my pink lips onto his indulging into a soft, wet passionate kiss. After a minute or two, still in the kiss, Chases tongue lined my bottom lip asking for entrance but me being stubborn I denied. All of a sudden his hand squeezed my but very seductively which made me gasp allowing his tongue to enter my mouth roaming it slowly. I could of kissed him all day till I had to pull away due to another girl stood behind who threw her red wine all over the back of my dress!
I turned around to her stood their with her hand on her hip "oops" she said sassily
"Bitch! Who do you think you are, this is a new dress!" I screamed Chase pulling my shoulder back, I shrugged him of as I was so pissed. "Sorry bitch, shouldn't have your hands all over Chase then should you? I've been a fan of his for years he's never mentioned you once your just going to use him you slag" After she said that I was so angry I wanted to cry, I wasn't going to show Chase I was crying so I ran to the nearest bathroom and locked the door behind me. As I was in the bathroom scrubbing the back of my dress drying to get the stain out as best as possible. "Sadie are you in there? Please open the door" Chase said outside of the bathroom knocking. "I can't, the dress you got me is ruined and I look like shit" I said wearily. "Sadie I don't care your beautiful to me anyway, no matter what..." I slowly dragged myself to the door played with lock and opened it. He stepped in turned around and locked it straight away. "Sadie don't believe what she says, you are no slag! You are 100% anything but that!" He said pulling me close into a hug. He pulled of his hoodie and pulled it over my head which covered the stains on my back. "Now I'll go get Hannah, Loren, Elmo, Anthony, Ian and Dray and we'll go back to my house order some food and if you want you can stay over with the rest of them?" I hugged him tight and walked out with Chase holding my hand tight. He called over Hannah, Loren, Elmo, Anthony, Ian and Dray and we all squeezed into Jeep and headed back to Chases, it was a very eventful night ...

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS💘love you shishtars