V|||

Sadies pov~
I woke up to the sound of Anthony's LOUD snores followed by the occasional phone notification. Just the same as I fell asleep my head still rested on Chases chest and his arm around me, I looked up at him still looking absolutely gorgeous...
His hair messily parted in the middle and his lips slightly parted, I took this as the perfect opportunity to give him a cheeky wake up kiss. "Morning baby girl" he says with his sexy morning voice then kissing me back. I pulled the blanket over my head and straddled his waist planting wet sloppy kisses all over his face, "wow you are gorgeous, lay with me all day?" He said planting his hands on my waist playing with the hem of my underwear. "I would but the girls want to go out, it's 102°C we shouldn't waste a nice day..." I say innocently. "eugh... fine, I need a shower first though. Wait! We need to wake the rest of the guys up with a funny little prank..." he says like a 7 year old, winking then kissing my head. "Well I say we just pour water over them..." I say shrugging and sitting up. He nodded then flipped me over on my back and got out of bed. Wow he's sexy shirtless... he ran his fingers through his hair fluffing it up, I couldn't help but stare. "mhm" I say quietly biting my lip not meaning for him to hear. "admiring the view?" He said putting his grey thrasher sweat shirt on. "no no keep it of, looks good from where I'm sat" I giggle.
**skip 15 minutes**
By this point everyone was awake, and we all planned to go to the skate park, my favourite place! I've been skateboarding since I was about 8 I absolutely love it. Chase was in the shower whilst Elmo, Anthony, Dray, Ian, Hannah and Loren were downstairs waiting. I still needed to brush my teeth and put my hair up so I have a knock at the bathroom announcing it was me. "Come in gorgeous, I don't bite" Chase said, I opened the door immediately a lot of fog hitting my face from the shower. I explained to him where we were going, finding out he skated as-well so I was really happy! I started brushing my hair back into a slick pony tail, still in my pjs "damn your hot, ooo look at that ass!" Chase said poking his head around the shower curtain "shut up dummy, we need to got soon!" He quickly turned off the shower tap and stepped out of the shower, still leaving him bare for about 30 seconds, and damn he's big if you know what I mean...
He wrapped a towel around his waist still revealing his dominant v line, he rested his chin on my shoulder looking at me through the mirror and kissing my cheek. He walked out leaving me in awe... that boy was something else.
**skip to car journey**
Anthony and Dray were in the front then Ian,Loren, Elmo and Hannah in the middle and me and Chase right in the back. Before we all got in the car I snook back to my house to grab my board, I didn't want Chase to know I skate I wanted it to be a surprise. We sat in the back sharing my AirPods listening to our favourite songs, having a little dance party. His hair was flopping in front of his face as he bounced up and down on the car seat "wait do we tell them about... Yano... us?" he takes out his AirPod and whispers in my ear
"I say we don't tell them and take some risks..." I say sexually whispering back. "Ok... Ok I like the sound of risks, wanna take one?" He says
I reply sweetly by biting my lip. He pretended 'to drop his air pod' pulling me down so no one could see us slowly pressing our lips in motion. Again asking for entrance with his tongue, this time I allowed him to, he then took this opportunity to roam my mouth. The music in the car playing very loudly so no one could hear us we hope "Erm what you guys doing down there...?" Elmo said questionable not looking back (thank god) "Erm I dropped my air pod... Chases helping me look for it" I said pulling away and wiping my mouth. "Found it!" Chase said winking placing it back in my ear. A notification appearing on my phone... a text from Chase...
Chase💘😍~ For another time don't you worry😉
I looked at him pleased playfully punching him in the chest, we then started to dance to our music again his hand landing on my thigh... wow I love this boy...