XV|||

Chases pov~
It was about 6am when Anthony came shouting and banging pots into mine and Sadie's room. I had pants on but no t-shirt but Sadie was laid with her head on my chest just in her underwear...
I quickly stood up throwing the blanket over her so she was covered and Anthony couldn't see her bare body.
"Wake up dude! Game dayyyyyy!"he said throwing a t shirt at me from the floor.
"Eugh I forgot about that... be quiet though Sadies sleeping" I said peering over her seeing her effortless beauty.
"The cheerleaders need to practise their routine too!... kinda glad means I get to see Michelle's ass" he said biting his lip, the horny fuck...
"Fine I'll wake up her... now get out dude!" I say pointing to the door and laughing.
**skip 30 minutes**
By this point both my team the cheerleaders and our rival team were at opposite ends of the pitch warming up and stretching, whilst the 100's of people in the crowd watching. I was stretching my arms out when I noticed Sadie doing lunges in front of me...and you can imagine the view of her but I got! Her figure is just something else...
We were all warmed up and I called the team to a huddle, we were tight together with our heads together.
"Final game guys! Let's go out there and beat some ass, we win this and we are the best high school team in America! We've got this!" We all pulled out of the huddle and chanted the schools name.
"GRANADA HILLS! GRANADA HILLS!" All the boys were shouting pumping their fists in the air. At this point the girls were just about to start their routine on the field so I walked over to Sadie
"Hey handsome" she said as I stood in front of her with my arm around her waste
"Hey gorgeous, you'll smash it out there I know you will"
"I don't know, I'm pretty nervous... but I might need some reassuring..." she said Cutely. I swivelled her around with her hand and planted my lips on hers. I pulled away leaving her abit shocked as coach shouted "ladies to the field!"
She then ran off flirtatiously waving and winked at me. She got into position right in the front, as the mascot (Dray) ran into the field aswell. I haven't seen her perform this yet so it's going to be good for me too! Both my team and the rival team sat around the bleachers where fans weren't, the crowd started clapping hyping the girls up as the music started playing...
(This is the routine the girls did)

She started her routine and the whole mood of the stadium went up. Everyone was on their clapping and cheering, yes they were all good but Sadie was THE best on that field and I didn't know Dray could dance that well either🤣
They all did the landing at the end and after about 10 seconds they stood up and could see the stadium around them on their feet...
Sadies pov~
I finished my landing and a huge smile came on my face, I'm pretty sure I killed it! We stole stood up and gave one another a hug before I saw Chase stood on the sideline with his arms open. I ran straight towards him being engulfed in his huge muscular arms,
"You killed it baby girl!" He said pulling me in and kissing me and smiling into it. He makes me happy... very happy❤️