X|

**1 week later**
Sadies pov~
Today was the day I was able to leave the hospital. My mum had to leave for her works vacation yesterday so I'm staying at Chases house for the next week. I was sat up on my bed, Chase supporting me, trying to transfer my weight to the wheel chair next to the hospital bed. As I was sat in the wheel chair I glanced up Chase "Thank you... Thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you more then words can say"
"I love you too baby girl" Chase said back, grabbing my backpack and slowly wheeling me through the hospital corridor. He signed us out and went straight to his jeep, I tried my best to stand with chase supporting my waist helping me sit in the front passenger seat. "Mhm... ow" I grunted, my legs feeling weak and sore "Are you okay gorgeous? Please tell me if anything hurts I'll stop the car and come straight back here..." he says looking deep into my eyes
"I'm fine... I promise" I say reassuringly putting my hand on his thigh. He leaned over and placed his soft lips on mine, it's amazing how much I lust this boy...
He started the car playing my favourite songs (anything Rex Orange County dug) not driving too fast making sure I was comfortable at all points. The amazing thing is this boy hasn't left me since the day I was admitted into the hospital, he's not gone home once... he's barely ate... barely slept... I can't explain in words how much I love this boy.
Chases pov~
As I pulled up outside my house, I walked up to Sadie's passenger side opening her side door and lifting her out carrying her to my front door. I set her down on her feet, kissing her again reassuring her everything was okay. I snaked my arm around her waist slowly opening the door to my mom in the kitchen "hi Chase darling, and oh Sadie I'm so glad your okay honey it's good to meet you" my mom said giving her a hug then me one. "Well I'm just going to nip around to the store do you guys want anything?" My mom asked "Erm can you just get 2 salmon and seaweed sushi platters... erm I think that's all thank you mom" She smiled and walked straight out of the door. "Your moms the sweetest, can tell where you got it from..." Sadie said looking up and blushing. I laughed a little sweeping her off her feet and carrying Her up to my bedroom and placing her on my bed, so she's comfortable. She was currently in her hospital pants so I went into my closet next to my bed and got out my grey football hoodie... she's so cute in my sweats...