V||

Chases pov~
The car was silent on the way back to my house, everyone asleep in the Car but me and Elmo. All the girls then Anthony,Dray and Ian had fallen asleep on the way back, filling the car with some loud snores *cough*Anthony*cough* and some small innocent whimpers from Sadie... How gorgeous she looked in her sleep... it's unreal!
I pulled over at Walmart to quickly go in and grab some snacks with Anthony leaving the others in the car, but locking it making sure nobody could touch my girl... It was about 2am and we new they'd all be very drunk so I grabbed a 12 pack bottles of water, a few packs of Family Sharing Cheetos and then for Sadie her favourites; plain vanilla ben n Jerry's ice cream also giant haribo strawbs. Anything for her.
**skip to Chases House**
By this point everyone was awake but Sadie, everyone was very hyper but we had to be quite to not wake her up. As we pulled up into my drive everyone clambered out leaving leaving Sadie in the passenger seat. I walked around, opening her door and carrying her in, up my stairs and onto my bed. We all were sleeping in my room because my room was very big, they all followed up and Anthony routes through my cupboards finding many, many spare cushions and blankets. Elmo and Hannah officially got together tonight so they crashed together in the corner next to Ian and Loren. Then Anthony and Dray crashed on opposite ends of the room with me and sadie on the big double bed. We all got up to my room, the others throwing blankets and pillows all over. I went straight over to Sadie pulling one of my T-shirt's over her dress, the pulling her dress down so nobody could see her bare chest. As I pulled her dress down I would see the hem of her lacy red bra... wow. When I got the dress fully of her, leaving her in her underwear and my T-shirt she slowly opened her eyes full of lust. As I was peering over her next to her she lifted herself giving me a kiss then wrapping herself within my arms for a warm hug. About 10 minutes later we all gathered on my bed and watched the girls favourite movie, it's called something like "to all the boys I've loved before" or something like that. Sadie was underneath the blanket with my arms around her and her head on my chest, I need this girl in my life forever, I need her to be my girlfriend...
When the movie finished everyone went back to their 'beds'. "Night hoes, don't get up to anything I would tonight" Elmo said jokingly grabbing hannah and kissing her. Whilst everyone was laughing at what Elmo said I slipped into my bathroom taking of my clothes and changing into just my grey joggers.
I sat on the counter next to my sink thinking for awhile...
I love Sadie with every bone in my body, and I would make her my girlfriend in a instant but I doubt there's even a slight chance she likes me. Yes we kissed tonight, and it was amazing but she was drunk what am I supposed to expect?

Sadies pov~
I couldn't sleep... I don't know why but I felt something was on my mind but I wasn't sure what. I slightly opened my eyes and checked my phone to see it was about 3:30am, I needed to take my makeup off as it was running all down my face so I tip toed over to Chases Bathroom to wash it off. "Hello, anybody in there?" I whispered through the locked door. "Mhm yea one second" I heard Chase sniffling, has he been crying?
"Chase let me in please... why have you been crying"I said wearily
"Erm I'm not crying" he says, as I imagine his wiping his tears. I turn the lock with my nail, and open the door to chase looking in the mirror with red raw eyes. I go up to him and hug him, I don't want to say anything just yet I just want to enjoy the moment. We stay like this with my hands around his waist and his around my shoulders, I lay my head on his shoulder and kiss him lovingly. "If you don't want to tell me that's fine, but just know I'm always here..." I say looking into his turquoise eyes.
"It's just I can't imagine me doing anything without you now Sadie, you've made the happiest I've been in months... I've fallen for you Sadie Montanaro... and I want you to be mine,all mine" he says looking away, at this point the butterfly's in my stomach were there and my love for this boy grew immensely. "I've fallen for you too Chase Hudson, you are the sweetest, most dreamy boy I've ever met and I can't imagine my world without you" I say putting my hand on his cheek so I can see his eyes again. "Sadie Montanaro... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a glint in his eye
"Yes, yes I will. I could think of nothing better!" I reply. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck I pull him in for a passionate kiss, one of his hands on my but and the other on my waist.   He slowly started to leave wet kisses down my neck leaving faint hickeys, "jump" he whispers sexily in my ear. I follow what he says and wrap my legs around his torso as his hands slip under my but supporting me. He puts me on the counter not breaking the kiss standing in between my shaking legs. His hands both on the inside of my thighs making a sharp tingle go all through my body. He pulled away from the kiss picking me up and carrying me back to his bed. He pulled the blankets over me and got in on the other side, he put is arm around the back of me as I laid my head on his chest memorising his heart beat as I slowly fell asleep with Chase playing with my hair...

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE IVE BEEN BUSY FOR THE PST FEW DAYS. BACK TO EVERYDAY UPDAES NOW. Thankyou for reading, leave your opinions on the story in the comments xoxo