XV||

Sadies pov~
It was pretty late (about 8)Me and Chase were unpacking for about 15 minutes until Chase got a call from Elmo telling him he needed help taking his two suitcases up the stairs because the lift was "out of order"
"I'll be back in a minute gorgeous, I'm just going to give Elmo a hand with his luggage" Chase said walking past me pecking my lips
"Okay, I've got a lot of room in my closet shall I put your hoodies in there for you?" I said quickly before he left
"Yes thank you baby girl" he shouted before swiftly closing the door behind him. I began taking all his hoodies out, there was about 4 and 2 were thrasher, 1 was champion and the other a vintage thrifted one. As I got to the bottom of his suitcase I see a very red, prominent Lacey thong? Is it mine? Is it someone else's?! I lifted it up with one finger very sceptical not knowing whose it was until I realised it was mine that I thought I lost about a month ago. Typical Chase... I wouldn't be surprised if he had more.
"So I guess you found my stash...?" Chase said laughing stood in the doorway.
"Erm I'm not sure wether to be flattered or not" I say laughing as he took it from me and placed it back in HIS draw...
He walked back over to me throwing me over his shoulder and placing me down on the bed with him Peering over the top of me.
"Your so gorgeous..." he said staring into my eyes
"Chase... stop..." I say hiding my blushing cheeks
"Don't hide them I think there adorable..." he said removing my hands and kissing each cheek
"Chase...?"I say wanting to ask him about the whole Brandon thing
"Yes gorgeous?" He said before I switched us around so I was sat on his torso straddling him
"You don't see me any different now I've told you about Brandon?... do you?" I say with a pathetic tone in my voice
"No... not at all baby girl. I just love you more now more than ever because I know how strong of a person you are" he said placing his hands on my hips. I didn't know what to say so I leaned in and kissed him... at this point I knew I was ready so I pulled away and gave him the look knowing he was ready too. I immediately leaned back into a long passionate make out. He sat up putting us at the same level as he started leaving kisses along my jaw and down my chest...
He tugged on my shirt and began to remove it admiring my chest and body, I then grabbed the hem of his shirt removing it leaving my hands on his bare muscular chest...

Let's leave it there and say we had a fun and eventful night... and yes we used protection we arnt stupid🤣 but this boy was the boy of my dreams... my love for him grew each day...