|||

Sadie's pov~
It was 2pm, last period, when me, Loren and one of my new friends Emma... Emma Chamberlain (i think) we were in Study Hall at the back of the lecture theatre. There was only around 20 students in the room so it was pretty quite, but Loren and Emma insisted of seeing my recorded routine I did last year at nationals for my old team back in New York "Wow your amazing Sadie! is this what your performing for your tryout?" Loren said excitedly (video of it above^)
"Yeah are you sure it's not too much?" I questioned.
"No Sadie you'll 1000% get into the team with that, and shall I tell you'll what would be amazing! If at the beginning when you blow a kiss do it to Chase!" Emma giggled. I shrugged her off and packed my laptop back into my bag and grabbed my granola bar and gave a piece to both Emma and Loren. For the remaining 20 minutes left of study hall We all took 100's of silly snapchat photos, and I set my favourite one as my home screen. I already loved these girls sooo much!
**skip 20 minutes**
When we got to the locker rooms all the other girls were already ready in the uniforms because I had to speak to the coach, so when I was getting my stuff out of my bag I heard the girls warming up outside and a bang on the locker room door...
Nothing followed the sound apart from the football team sprinting outside grunting and chanting so I took this as I only have a few minutes to get ready now. I stripped my t-shirt off leaving me in my Lacey white bra only to realise when I looked in my bag my cheer dress wasn't in there! I was panicking emptying my bag making sure it wasn't at the bottom until I heard a deep, sexy voice come out and say "Looking for this?" He said holding up my dress so I could see it was Chase. He looked amazing in his Football gear, his muscly arms and legs on show like wow he looked hot! There was no where to go to hide myself so I just covered myself as best as possible with my hands "Give it back Chase! I'm not playing!" I say angrily looking down in embarrassment. "Are you seriously embarrassed right now? How could you be with a body like that?!" He said walking closer and closer to me with lust in his eyes. I froze, I didn't know what to but stand still "Here" he said passing me my dress then placing his hands on my hips and kissing me seductively on the cheek "Now get out here asap and show us what your made of tiger!" He said running out of the locker rooms chanting  "MON-TAN-ARO" repeatedly. I slumped back onto the bench sighing and thinking what this boy is doing to me...
Within 5 minutes of Chase leaving I was ready, I had my red and white short cheer dress on, with my initials on the back "SM" also my new fully white Nike Air Force 1s on.

I tied my hair back into a slick high pony tail with my favourite red velvet scrunchie. I nervously walked out of the locker rooms into the hall way earning a few whistles from the guys in the gym. I ignored them and walked past through the doors onto the field and went up to the rest of the squad on the bleachers "There you are Montanaro get down there onto the stage and give it your all good luck" the coach said enthusiastically as I nodded and jogged down. All the girls started shouting and clapping behind me following down to come watch me tryout. Then it hit me as The football Team with Chase, Elmo, Dray and Anthony at the front walked to the stage and sat at the bottom of the bleachers. Me and chase made eye contact as he winked at me and stood up and started whistling and clapping followed by the rest of the team.I guess this reassured a lot more because I knew Chase was watching and I had to impress him no matter what. I got up onto the stage and got into my starting position before the music started to play. This is it... hear I go!