Ch. 2

"So Raw tonight and then Smackdown tomorrow? Anything else this week?" Lachlan asked as he curled back into the bed. Becky turned quickly turning her cold body into his.

"Not that I know of." She said as her head tucked into his neck. "It all depends on me knee." He nodded as his arms wound around her back. "Love you Lachy." His lips met the top of her head.

"Love ya more Becca." He said before they finally let sleep overtake them. He woke up to her half on top of him. As his fingers ran along her spine she began to stir.

"Stop fuukin' wit me." Her accent was always thick when she woke up. His fingers stopped as his palm moved to rest along her lower back just before the curve of her ass. Seconds later she groaned from the pain in her knee. When her face buried into his chest his arms wound around her gently. "Don't say it." He sighed before his lips met the top of her head.

She hated seeing him sick but he hated seeing her hurt even more. The main reason being she never let the injury fully heal before she got back in the ring. It was basically a never ending injury cycle with her.

"Are you hungry?" She asked after the longest time. When her eyes finally met his he nodded. "You want to go down to eat?" He nodded before catching her hand as she went to get up. She looked at him confused.

"I don't get a kiss?" Laughter erupted from her mouth before she moved to connect their lips. They only pulled away when the two needed air. As Becky went to stand Lachlan caught her before she fell to the floor. "Bec." She stopped him by waving her hand in dismissal. "No Rebecca. You're not going to just wave this off. You need to go an see the doctor again or you need to take the fucking pills and put the brace on." When she turned towards him there were tears welling in her eyes.

Carefully his hands moved to her thighs before she was lifted from her feet. As her face buried into his broad shoulder he carried her into the bathroom. Once she was set on the counter his hands moved to cup her face his thumbs wiping her tears away. Before Lachlan could even say anything Becky quickly downed the pills the doctor had prescribed her. As she did that the brace was gently slipped over her leg before he positioned it the right spot.

"Thank you." She said before her tired face buried into him. His lips met her temple gently.

"No need to thank me love." He said softly before she kissed the base of his neck. Slowly the two separated before they began to get ready. Becky stopped him at the door.

"There are bound to be some other wrestlers down there Lachy." She said quietly. He chuckled lightly before his lips captured hers.

"It'll be fine love." She studied his face carefully. The last thing she wanted was to overwhelm him with her life.

"Sure?" He nodded before his lips met her nose. Slowly she turned around before his hand met her ass gently.

"Come on. Let's go." She jokingly glared over her shoulder at him before they took off towards the elevator. Once inside she leaned against him before they were joined by a smiling Charlotte and very curious Paige. When his hand met Becky's hip Paige's eyes met the redheads before she spoke up.

"Paige, this is Lachlan my boyfriend. Lachy you better know who this is." He laughed lightly before his hand extended towards the dark haired girl.

"It's nice to finally meet you Paige." He said with a smile before she took his hand. She was examining the gruff looking man who's actions and voice were soft and careful.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Even though I've never even heard about you before." The pair lightly chuckled separating slightly as their fingers interlaced.

"It was dumb on my part. I just didn't want him all wrapped up in this." The other two girls nodded at Becky's words completely understanding where she was coming from. Lachlan squeezed her hand gently before the four made their way to the area the WWE had rented out for the stars to have breakfast. All eyes in the room fell upon the two redheads making their way to the buffet.

Becky could feel his hand heat up before it was her turn to squeeze his hand. As they slowly made their way down the line she filled her plate while he took very little. When she nudged him he simply shook his head. It was always wordless exchanges of actions between the two and they always knew what the other was thinking.

By the time the two sat down everyone was watching them. It was seconds before some of the other women made their way over to the table. All of the seats were filled in less than a minute. It took two minutes before Becky finally explained to everyone who Lachlan was.

"So how did you two meet?" Bailey asked the second the redhead finished her sentence.

"When I injured my neck he was in the same hospital goin' through chemo. He wandered over to me and we talked for hours before he passed out on the edge of my bed." As Becky was speaking Lachlan was turning more and more red. "He somehow wound up halfway on the bed with his head buried in my side. Ever since then we've been basically inseparable." It didn't take a second for the girls around them to awe at her words. When she turned towards Lachlan his face including his ears were bright red.

"And how long have you two been dating?" He answered Ronda Rouseys question dropping every single girls mouth to the floor.

"Twelve years."