Ch. 30

As people started to file into their house a week later Becky became nervous. Lachlan quick to notice her mood changes gently pulled her aside.

"Everything alright love?" She nodded as her arms wrapped around him.

"Just a little nervous." She admitted to him just as his lips met the top of her head. Her emotions had been getting the better of her over the past week. Especially when it came to talking about the party.

"Why love? They all have been dying to find out. Just relax and let it happen love." Her lips brushed against his gently before they separated. "You have the one cupcake ready though right?" He nodded. They had kept one thing a secret from Paige and that was the extra cupcake meant for one person.

"Yeah its put aside for later." Her lips met his chest before they pulled away.

"Thank you Lachy." He chuckled and shook his head before they moved back towards the party.

"Don't worry about it Bex." It was then that the two were pulled away from their seclusion by Ronda.

"You ready?" Paige asked the pair a few hours later. Both nodded. Lachlan moved to grab the bag of chemicals to turn the bonfire pink. Cupcakes were passed to everyone before they all made their way outside.

"Everyone ready?!" Becky hollered before they all gathered around the fire. "One!" Everyone peeled back their wrappers. "Two!" Lachlan pulled the bag out of his pocket.

"Three!" Everyone said in unison as they all took their first bite. It was in time with him throwing the chemical to turn the fire colors. Just about everyone screamed. Everyone that was there made their way over to the two congratulating them.

However it was hours later when everyone was gone that Charlotte showed up at their door.

"Took you long enough Charlie." Becky stated as she opened the door.

"Blame fucking United. My flight was delayed six times before they cancelled it. I fucking switched airlines and still had to wait four hours for the fucker to take off." They both laughed before Lachlan helped her take her bags inside.

"Did anyone tell you?" The redhead asked before Charlotte shook her head.

"I've been on a plane Bex. That and I'd kill any of them if they did." It was then that Lachlan was nudged. He grabbed the last cupcake left. However unlike the others this one had its own box. As it was placed in the blondes hands she looked at them confused.

"Just fucking open it." Becky stated as they all moved towards the couch.

The second they sat down the redhead curled into Lachlan's awaiting body. Her hand moved to rest along her stomach as Charlotte finally opened the box. It felt like hours to Becky before the blonde took a bite.

The second she saw the color inside the blonde gasped. It was only when she saw a small piece of paper within the frosting that she got curious. The cupcake was discarded into the box before she was able to grab and unroll the small note.

It read: Her name is Charlie, Charlie.

"No." Charlotte said in awe before tears began to well in her eyes. That was the point that Becky lost all of her composure her pregnancy hormones getting the best of her. She was instantly moved to the other side of Lachlan's body before the blondes arms wrapped around her. "It's absolutely perfect Bex." She whispered into her best friends ear.

All of a sudden Becky pulled away. Instantly she grabbed Charlottes hand before setting it along her stomach.

"Charlie. Meet Charlie." It was almost perfect timing when they felt movement come from within the redheads stomach. The redhead felt Lachlan's lips meet her shoulder just as she saw a smile cross Charlottes face. "One more thing Char." Becky said as their eyes met.

"Would you be her godmother?" The two were smashed into a hug the second the words came from his mouth.

"I thought you would never fucking ask!" The blonde stated as the two laughed.

"So that's a yes?" Becky asked before Charlotte started laughing.

"Duh." The two shook their heads before the redhead leaned back into her husband. It was then that she felt his hand gently move to rest along her stomach. "So when are you going to tell everyone else?"

"Probably not until she's here. Hopefully by that time our feud will be over and I won't get shit for calling her Charlie." The blonde laughed.

"I hope but I doubt it'll happen." Becky sighed. The feud had been talking a lot out of both girls recently. She could feel Lachlan's thumb slowly begin to move along her stomach trying to calm her. "It's taking a lot out of you too isn't it?" The redhead hesitantly nodded. "Maybe we need to talk to Steph Bex." Instantly her head shook.

"You do that and there will be no storyline. We all know I'd lose my mind being cooped up here for too long." The two nodded at her words.

"Maybe you both could just talk to her about eventually ending it." Lachlan said after the longest time. Becky's fingers gently laced with his atop her stomach.

"She'd be willing to do that. Maybe at that point it can be right before you have her." Charlotte said before the redhead nodded.

"As long as I don't have to give my belt up just yet."