Ch. 17

"I'll be the first to say I'd love that. You just might want to check with Becs first." Marina stated before he chuckled and nodded.

"Of course I will." Lachlan replied with a smile.

"So what happened to Mr. I hate kids?" Chris and Bayley both turned around at her words.

"I never really hated them. I just never wanted to watch them." She smirked. "I've grown up." He said simply before she let it go. Once the other two turned back to the screen Marina spoke quietly.

"It's nice to see you actually opening up. Showing the other side of you that most people don't see. It's been a long time since I've seen you truly open up and allow people to get to know the soft side of you." He chuckled as he carefully adjusted the child that was in a deep sleep. "You know you should come train with all of us one day."

"I've thought about that. I've also just recently thought of opening up the back part of the gym and building a ring for all of yous. Was thinking about asking Ronda and Travis for advice." Her eyes shot to him. They were wide and full of excitement.

"She would love to. I think we all would help with it. We've all been looking for someplace unknown to train. No offense." He chuckled.

"None taken. I like that it's unknown. Especially because it means you all can have the getaway that you need. I know Becs needs one more than anything." Marina smiled at her old friend.

"You know I knew back then you were with somebody special but I never knew how special. Don't." She covered Troys ears even though he was asleep. "Fuck it up." Lachlan laughed lightly and nodded.

"Never." He said before they heard a squeal behind them. As he turned Paige tripped before Lachlan's hand caught her bicep.

"Sorry my ovaries just exploded. How ya doing handsome?" He laughed just as Becky round the corner. She could tell he had missed her segment but could care less knowing they would just watch it later.

"I'm doin' well Lass. How've ya been lately love?" The redhead laughed lightly as Lachlan knew how to keep up with Paige's flirting without crossing the line.

"Good been waiting on those dirty pictures you promised." He raised an eyebrow to challenge her words as Becky moved closer to the group.

"I thought I told you those were only for Becs." His arm wound around the redhead as she began to laugh. "Though I wouldn't mind some from you." His eyes jokingly scanned the English womans body before both girls next to him hit him.

"Give me my son before you drag him down your path to stupidity." Lachlan pouted before Troy was handed back to his mother much to the protest of both boys. "I'll take you up on your offer later. Don't worry about it." She said. He gave her a side hug before Marina and Chris left. As Lachlan's now free arm wrapped around Paige she smiled deviously at the two.

"You know we still haven't introduced him to road parties." A smile passed her dark stained lips.

"Now that sounds interesting." Paige eyed him up and down.

"I don't know. I mean you probably can't handle it." Both Becky and Lachlan laughed.

"Lass I'm Irish. You can't handle me." He stated confidently before she patted his back.

"Guess it's the battle of the UK then love." She said before she gave him a light side hug. "See you Both later. I'll text you Bex." She nodded before Paige disappeared.

The two were back at the hotel in lest that twenty minutes. As his clothes were peeled off her eyes never left him.

"You know it's not polite to stare." He commented before she moved closer her lips connecting with his.

"How can I not when you're just in your boxers?" Her hand trailed down his front before she pulled away as her hand met his waistband. "You're just so tempting." She commented before she changed her outfit slightly. Her undershirt was changed but she kept her leather pants and jacket on. He however slipped on a pair of jeans and a simple T-shirt.

"You know that looks good on you." Lachlan said as he eyed the redheads leather look. Her lips connected with his greedily.

"Just know you're mine and if you try anything with anyone I'll harm both of you." She said smoothly before he laughed his lips brushing hers.

"I would never. I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times more. You are my one and only Becs." She pecked his lips gently.

"Good." She stated before her lips trailed up his cheek. As they stopped at his ear she spoke. "You're my forever." His arms wound around her before she even knew what was happening. Her arms tightened around his neck as they held each other for what felt like hours. "We probably should leave now love." He shook his head.

"Just give me a minute."