Ch. 10

"What can I get you both?" The waitress had her head in her notepad presumably after a very long day.

"Well sis." Lachlan didn't even need to continue before he was tackled by his youngest sister Sarah. When she slid into the booth next to him she turned before she was on the other side of the table embracing a laughing and smiling Becky. They were at his family's diner so there was no need for her to hide. "Everyone else here or just you?" He asked before she laughed.

"It's me and Nic." Lachlan shook his head while laughing. It was always the two of them that closed.

"Oi." Becky and Sarah kicked him under the table as the few people in the diner all stared at them. Beckys hood was instinctively pulled up as Nic's head poked out of the kitchen. When Lachlan's older brother made his way towards the table a slap was placed on the younger mans shoulder as he slid into the booth.

"The fuck ya doin' 'ere?" A smile grew across Nics crooked teeth.

"Had some time off. Thought we'd drop by." The second he noticed Becky on the other side of the table he stood and smashed her into a tight hug. Lachlan's family was hers just as her family was his. They both accepted it for all it was. "What have you both been up to?" Sarah excused herself from the table before she got the rest of the diners out of the building. The second the door was locked they all moved to the bar.

Becky gently leaned into Lachlan as the four talked for over an hour. When the front door slammed open they all jumped.

"What the fuck are you two still doing here?" When Becky and Lachlan turned his fathers face softened. "Well now. What the fuck are the both of you doin' 'ere?" As he came closer the pair was smashed into a hug. "And who the 'ell did that?" He paused before he grabbed Becky's hand and compared it to the bruise on Lachlan's face. "Well that settles that. What happened?"

"Got mad and she punched me." The three laughed as she turned slightly red.

"Well by the looks of it you've got one 'ell of a right there Bex." Nic commented with a laugh. They talked for hours before they finally went their separate ways. As Lachlan drove Becky fell asleep on his shoulder. She didn't even wake as they stopped and he carried her into the house. It was only when she was set on the bed that her eyes peeked open.

"Hi sleepy." He said quietly before he handed her a shirt. As his was removed her shirt was replaced before he handed her a pair of her pajama pants. He slipped into bed in just his boxers as her cold hands and feet met his bare skin. She was cold and trying to suck every last bit of warmth from him. "Becs. You need to take your pills before you fall asleep." She groaned before downing the pills he had set in her hand.

"What would I do without you?" She mumbled as her head tucked into his neck her head resting along his bicep. He turned onto his side his nose nuzzling into her hair as his free arm wrapped around her waist holding her close.

"Trust me Love. I could never live without you." He replied quietly before her lips met his jaw.

"Love you Sunshine." His lips met her forehead gently.

"Love you more Becs." As her cold nose nuzzled into his neck a sigh came from the both of them. It was completely in unison.

It felt like minutes before they were awake. Neither moved. Neither opened their eyes. No words were exchanged. It was only until Lachlan pulled Becky into him that she said anything.

"You always have to ruin me falling back asleep by moving." He sunk lower before his face buried into Becky's neck. As her arm wrapped around his head her bicep became his pillow.

"Shut up and go back to sleep." He grumbled before she laughed. As her nose brushed along his temple she could feel him fall asleep.

The next time she woke up he was gone. Becky found Lachlan cooking breakfast in just his boxers. She took a picture more for herself than anything. When he heard the click of the camera he turned a smile on his face.

"Mornin' álainn(aw-len, beautiful)." She couldn't help but smile at one of the few Gaelic words he used.

"Good morning sunshine." She said as her lips met his cheek her arms tightly winding around him. "Why do you have to tease me like this?" He raised an eyebrow at her. Her hand gently pulled on the edge of his boxers. "These leave very little to the imagination love." He laughed as his hands moved under her thighs. Once she was placed on the counter his eyes scanned her body. She had kicked off her pants in the middle of the night and never replaced them.

"And it's fair that you're just about bare?" He asked as his fingertips gently ran up her thighs. Goosebumps were following his touch before he pulled away and went back to the food. "By the way, I like that picture."

It didn't even take a second for her to react. She immediately flipped accounts so she was on their private account. Most of their close friends that they had sent friend requests to had sent their own wanting to have a little window into The Mans life. As her fingers began to move she posted the picture of him on the page.

@becandlach: Oof

@becandlach: Oof.. Can't say I don't mind waking up to this.

It took less than a second for the very single Charlotte and Paige to comment the exact same thing: 🖕