Ch. 23

One week of no work. That's what Becky asked Stephanie for. Two weeks is what she gave the redhead after the close of Raw that night. She had a flight booked before she got back to her locker room.

"What's up Champ?" Lachlan asked causing her to laugh a smile growing on her face.

"Just planning a trip." He raised his eyebrow as he tried to look at her phone screen. She quickly pushed him away. "It's a surprise. Steph gave me two weeks off." His arms wound around her before his lips met her cheek.

"She's awesome." Becky laughed lightly before her lips met his.

"Bex can you watch Birdie for a couple minutes?" Brie asked quickly before Lachlan took the child from her arms.

"Hi Birdie." The baby smiled before her cheeks turned red and her face buried into his shoulder.

"Thank you." Brie said before she disappeared.

"What's wrong Birdie?" Becky asked before she shook her head. "He's cute isn't he?" The redhead asked before tickling the child's cheeks. A smile lit up Birdies face as she began to laugh. Daniel Bryan came in a few seconds later.

"My god Bird they're torturing you." As she was taken from Lachlan's arms tears welled in her eyes.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Brie asked just after Birdie began to cry.

"We did nothing. It was him." Lachlan stated before he took Birdie back from Bryan. She instantly quieted. "See." Brie rolled her eyes before taking her daughter from him.

"She still has to come home with us crying or not." He nodded as his arm wound around Becky. As her hand moved to rest on his stomach Brie stopped. "Wait. Did you two..?"

"Get married yes." Birdie was passed off to Bryan before the two were engulfed in a hug.

"Oh I'm so happy for you both." Becky turned slightly red. "Now we just have to wait for the babies." She turned even brighter at Brie's words and Lachlan did the same.

"That won't be for awhile Brie." She eyed them up and down before shaking her head and laughing.

"Sure.. Have a good night you two." Bryan said before the two left.

When they were at the airport Lachlan turned to Becky.

"So do I get to find out where we are going now?" She shrugged before laughing.

"I mean you will have a ticket so I guess.." His lips met her cheek as they waited for the line to move. It was then that cameras caught their first glance of Lachlan. "We're not going home. I'll give you that at least." He chuckled and nodded. Becky's hood was pulled over her head as she heard more and more people talking around them. "This is the part that I hate." She said as his arm wound around her shoulders. His body was blocking hers from the cameras and people around them. When they were finally at the counter he found out their destination.

"Hawaii?" He said into her ear as a smile grew on her face. They had both said in the past how they wanted to go to the island but had never gotten around to it. "You know you didn't have to do this." She laughed before they were finally handed their tickets. The pair was bombarded the second they began their walk to security. He pushed his way through the people holding her close. He knocked the last guy down on his ass before they were finally where the cameras couldn't get.

"I'll sue you for that." Becky grabbed on to Lachlan's shirt holding him from doing anything.

"Relax. I'm fine." He said before they were in front of the agent.

"Congrats on the win Champ." The agent said before directing them through.

"Thank you." She said quietly before they were walking through the metal detectors and on their way to the gate. "Can we at least hide out in the club?" He chuckled.

"It's the other way love."

Becky flopped down onto the bed in the hotel room. Lachlan slowly sinking down next to her.

"That was way too long of a flight." He said as his face buried into the pillow. She lightly laughed as her lips met his shoulder.

"I know and we have another one." He turned before pulling her into him. His lips gently met hers as her arms wound around him. "I love you Lachy."

"I love you more Becs." She shook her head as her face buried into him. "Do you want to have kids?" She pulled away her hands gently cupping his face.

"Of course love. Just in a few years." He nodded. "Do you?" He laughed lightly.

"Duh." She shook her head before it went back to its previous position. "Just only with you." Her head tilted before her lips connected with his. For minutes their lips danced. When they pulled away her fingers trailed along his cheek.

"Trust me. You're the only one I would ever have a child with." He gently pecked her lips before she pulled away her face burying into his neck for the last time that day. Her hands slipped down to his chest as she slowly drifted to sleep. He however stayed up to plan a small excursion for one of the days.

Once he had everything planned his nose buried into her hair. His eyes closed as she was pulled even more into him. As he drifted off to sleep a few words slipped from his mouth.

"I love you Becs."