Ch. 6

Becky could feel Lachlan shivering behind it. It actually was what woke her up. She thought the worst before she saw she had completely pulled the blankets from his body. As she turned she draped the blankets over him and she cuddled into him. A sigh came from him as his face made its way into the crook of her neck.

"You're just a big teddy bear." She could feel him chuckle.

"And you love it Becs." She nodded as her lips brushed his temple. "Remind me to grab an extra blanket tonight."

"Sorry Lachy." She simply said as her arms wound around him. His lips met her collarbone as his arms wrapped round her waist. "You sleep well?"

"Mhm. You?" She nodded as he scooted closer to her. He was always cold which worked out because they kept each other warm while they were together. "I really missed you Becs." Her nose nuzzled into the hair just above his ear.

"I missed you more love. I'm sorry I've been hiding you for far too long." His lips brushed her skin once more.

"Stop apologizing. I have no issue with anything that has happened in the past. What's done is done. Now I just have to meet everyone." She nodded her lips now meeting his temple.

"You're not going anywhere near the cameras though." He laughed lightly and nodded.

"Thank you." She knew his hesitation with media and the public. He truly wanted no part in it. "I have to go to the gym today. You wanna come?" This was one of the first times he had asked her that as she was usually too busy.

"I would love to. I can learn from afar." He laughed lightly while nodding.

"Yup. You're not stepping foot on the mat." He stated as his arms tightened around her pulling her as close to him as he possibly could.

"What time do you need to be there?" Lachlan chuckled lightly.

"At two." Becky sighed before relaxing onto her back dragging him with her. As their legs tangled together his eyes closed.

"Don't fall asleep on me." He shook his head carefully.

"I'm just comfortably Becca. I feel like I haven't slept without you here." He admitted. She hugged him lightly her lips meeting his forehead. "It's not the same here when you're gone." When he felt a tear hit his hair his head carefully shot up his eyes meeting hers. "I'm sorry I.." She shook her head. When her lips met his, his actions were completely stopped.

"Lachy, I'm sorry I didn't come home more often. I just didn't want to miss any opportunity I had. I'm sorry I never took the time to think about how much it would effect you." She paused as he gently cuddled back into her. "I promise I won't let it happen again. I mean now that everyone knows you are coming to see me whether you like it or not." She said softly. "Just please come on the road with me for a little bit. Your mum will watch the dogs."

"How could I say no to that?" He asked softly before her lips quickly connected with his. "Just no cameras." She nodded.

"I already let them know." He laughed lightly.

"I knew the phone call was more than about Raw." Becky simply shrugged before his lips trailed slowly along her jaw.

"How'd you know?" His lips trailed to just below her ear.

"You were gone too long love." His lips finally moved to dance with hers. She tugged at his hair gaining access to his mouth. When she pulled away he spoke. "So who'd you invite over for the game tonight?"

"Ronda and her husband Travis, and Charlotte. They were the only ones that didn't have plans tonight." The two like the others had a flight booked for tomorrow on a private Jet. "You alright with that?" He chuckled as he nodded.

"Of course Becs." His lips were brushing her skin as he spoke. As it created goosebumps she shivered. When his fingers began to run along her spine a long sigh left her body.

"And Lachy." He adjusted so her lips were right next to his ear. "I missed you more than will ever know. I miss everything about you and I miss being here most of all. Nothing compares to you Lac. And just to be clear. I haven't slept right without you either." His lips instantly met hers.

Once they were finally up they moved to the closet. He instinctively handed her one of his hoodies while slipping one over his body. She quickly pecked his lips before they walked to the kitchen.

"Are we making or buying food?" He asked as he put on coffee. She grabbed our ingredients to make a smoothie.

"Neither. Ronda is going to bring food. We just need some chips and you can make some popcorn." He nodded before they slowly drank their breakfast.

As the morning rolled on Becky got antsy. At around noon Lachlan turned to her.

"Do you just want to go now?" He asked before she quickly nodded.

Nothing truly eventful happened at the gym. Though it was when their guests had arrived that things got interesting.

"I finally figured out where I recognize you from." Ronda said to Lachlan when he had gotten him alone in the kitchen. She had recognized him from the gym name on the back of his hoodie. "Your gym was the reason why I quit judo." He stopped in his tracts remembering that day. He turned around his hand running along his chin. The other three who had heard the blondes words were gathered around the door.

"I didn't own the gym back then. But I bought it the day after that happened to you."