Ch. 28

Lachlan watched as Becky paced backstage. He had been sitting on a large crate as she thought about what she was going to say. The second she got close enough he caught her arm. As she turned his hands cupped her face.

"Becs relax. You know exactly what you need and want to say. You can say as much or as little as you want and you know that I won't care. So please stop stressing because it's not good for either one of you." While he spoke her face buried into his neck.

"Why do you always know what to say Lachy?" His lips met her shoulder.

"Because I've known you for way too long and I know what to say by now." She chuckled before her lips quickly captured his. "Love you Becs. You're gonna kill it love." Her lips met his cheek before she was called to the ring.

With the belt wrapped around her waist she hid her slightly protruding belly. Slowly she began what would presumably be her last walk down to the ring for months. It was the moment she had been dreading. Her entrance was as normal it was only when she grabbed a mic that the crowd slightly calmed. Chants of her name echoed around the building.

"Well the Champ is definitely feeling the love tonight." Lachlan could tell she was slowly relaxing as she spoke. It was when Charlottes music hit that she became confused. Stephanie truly hadn't told her whether or not she would still be champion or even on the shows.

"The Champ? Excuse me Rebecca but this is my show and here. I. Am. The. Champ." Slowly the blonde walked towards the ring. If there was anyone Becky trusted to stick to a plan it was Charlotte and she knew the blonde would never jeopardize her baby.

"I mean I don't know Charly, I did pin you too." The crowd went nuts. It was then that Lachlan was approached backstage.

"I have a question for you." His eyes met Hunters. "How would you like to act as somewhat of a security guard for your wife?" Lachlan chuckled.

"That would be fucking awesome." The Game began to laugh before the two men walked towards wardrobe. Hunter explained all that was going to go down, once finished the Irishman changed before they made their way towards the ring.

"Ready for this?" Lachlan nodded. "They'll let you know when to go out there." It was then that he was passed off to a member of production.

"Really Charlotte you think that just because you were handed that title that you would be walking away with this." As she spoke the belt was removed from her waist and held above her head. "I beat you in less than ten minutes." She was in Charlottes face. "And Ronda well she was just there for show. You know I could take you right here right now and that belt that was given to you would be wrapped around my waist as well."

"Then why don't you?" The blondes words followed her death glare.

"Because as much as I'd love to kick your ass I'm pregnant Charlie." Charlotte took a step forward while Becky moved backwards.

"And what's going to stop me from kicking yours?" The blondes laugh echoed through the mic. "I mean there is nobody here to protect you." There was one thing Becky did know though. That was that she had a security team for her.

"You sure about that." Within seconds there was security around the girls. It was then that she felt an arm around her shoulders. She couldn't help the smirk that appeared on her face when she realized who it was. "So go ahead try what you want because unlike Ronnie he's won a gold medal in judo.." It was just about everyone that had to do a double take when she spoke her next words. "He's also my husband so I wouldn't push it Charly." As the blonde eyed Lachlan a smirk became prevalent on his face.

"Why are ya so quiet Lass?" The people in the crowd just barely heard his voice through the mics. "Got nuttin' to say huh Charly?" When his hand came up to poke her cheek she slapped it away. Becky took a step forward backing the blonde up. Once Charlotte vacated the ring Becky's mouth was running.

"Who's ring is it? Who's show is this? You've got nuttin'!" Her belt was raised high above her head. "I'm the champ. You're the phony." The lights and the show cut once Charlotte disappeared backstage. Lachlan opened the ropes for Becky before the pair slipped from within the ring. Occupants of the crowd around them could hear her laugh as she walked backstage. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"Because I only found out right after you went out.." That's when the two turned to Charlotte who was laughing.

"I couldn't have my best friend gone so soon." Becky engulfed the blonde in a tight hug. Lachlan raised an eyebrow at her once they pulled away. "You're alright too.. also thought it'd be fun to have a chance to get my hands on you.."

"Charlotte I won't.." She shook her head.

"I know. That's why I said my hands. Never said anything about yours." Becky's arms crossed. "Oh relax Bex you know I won't hurt him."

"You better not. Because if you do pregnant or not I will kick your ass." Lachlan laughed as his hand met the redhead hip. The second he got closer to her she was leaning against his body.

"We're flying back to LA tonight right?" They both nodded. "Then there's nothin' to worry about. Charly I'll see you tomorrow at my gym." She nodded.

"We'll talk about plans for everything on the flight." They both nodded before they went to grab their bags.

"Lachy." He turned once he had grabbed her bag.

"What's up Love?" Her arms wound around him before he carefully did the same. Tightly she hugged him.

"I love you so much."