Ch. 21

Wrestlemania came faster than either expected. Becky had been non stop traveling for over a month as Lachlan stayed home to keep an eye on everything there. Today he was flying to meet the Lass Kicker the night before her huge triple threat main event match.

"You could have at least met me at the airport." He commented when he finally got the door opened. She was off the bed in seconds before she just about tackled the redhead. "Hi love." He said softly as his arms wound around her. She didn't even respond. Instead her lips smashed into his. As his hands slipped to her thighs her lips moved along his jaw. He moved to the bed as she tugged on his shirt. She had it off his body in seconds. "Impatient love?"

"Just shut up and fuck me." A low moan escaped his lips. As quickly as his lips connected with her neck they were separated. He fell face first into the bed as she went to get the door. "What do you want?" Charlotte rolled her eyes at the redheads tone.

"Was I interrupting something?" She asked a smirk prevalent in her face.

"Fuck you Char." Lachlan grumbled as he slipped his shirt on. When he appeared behind Becky the blonde smiled.

"Hi gorgeous." He rolled his eyes as the redhead moved back into him, his arm gently wound around her. "How've you been?"

"Good and yourself love?" She shrugged before she squeezed her way into the room. "Who invited her?" Becky laughed as she moved to join her friend.

The next day everything moved in fast forward. As Becky got ready for the day he stayed in the shadows talking to few. Lachlan watched as the redhead got more and more nervous as the day went on. They were finally alone minutes before her match was set.

"How did you do it? How did you not shit your pants before going out in front of the world at the olympics?" He laughed lightly as he moved closer to her. His hands gently took hers.

"Just forget about it all. Forget about everyone. Fuck I had for forget about the fact that you were front fucking row watching my every move. Nothing matters but what is right in front of you. You know what to do. You know what you want." Her lips barely brushed his. "So go and fucking get it Becs." She was called seconds later.

Becky had won. She locked Ronda Rousey in the DisArmHer after she had fought her way out of Rouseys famous armbar. This was only after the two eliminated Charlotte ten minutes into the match. The Champ and The Man fought for nearly thirty minutes before the redhead came out the winner.

Once done with her interviews she heard the only voice she wanted to.

"Oi." Becky smashed into Lachlan. Her arms tightly wound around him just as his did the same. "Who are you and what have you done with Becky?" She laughed before her lips connected with his. "Eh Becs. Since you got what you what can I have what I want?" Ronda and Charlotte stopped dead in their tracks at his words. They were watching from behind containers.

"And what would that be?" Becky asked as he pulled away from her slightly his hand moving into his pocket.

"You. Marry Me Becs." The two blondes knocked a container over stopping the redheads in their tracks.

"Ignore us. Just fucking answer him." Ronda stated smoothly as they all remained in their positions.

"One condition." His eyebrow raised. "We do this today. You know I don't want frills and all that shit."

"Done. They can come too." She smiled before Charlotte cleared her throat.

"Give her the ring idiot." He laughed as he shook his head. The ring was finally retrieved from his pocket and slipped over her finger.

Her lips instantly connected with his

Her lips instantly connected with his. It was then that they heard a squeal from behind them.

"Oh fuck me what now." Becky said before they both turned to see a just about bursting Paige. "Come on." She stated before she turned to finally go back to her locker room. "You all go change. We'll be here." She said before she grabbed Lachlan's hand and dragged him into the room. The door shut before she turned towards him.

"Everything alright love?" She nodded before moving closer to him. Her lips instantly smashed into his. She was lifted by her thighs as her hands cupped his face. Their lips passionately danced.

"You know you just made this the best day in the world for me." He nodded as his lips met her cheek.

"I could say the same Becs." Once free from his grasp she moved to change. When she finally got a chance to look at the ring she stopped.

"You gave me your nans ring?" He had worn it for years on his pinky finger. What she didn't know was the story behind it.

"She gave it to me before she died, with one condition." Becky's eyes met his as he moved closer. "You were the only person that would get it." She knew how much Lachlan's nan meant to him. Her lips brushed his before the three girls and some others pushed through the door. As the two pulled away his arm wound around her shoulder pulling her into him.

"Come on. Let's do this!" Charlotte said before basically dragging the two towards the cars they had waiting. "So we have to tell you we set some things up." Becky groaned before Lachlan squeezed her side. Once in the car she curled into him as the blonde continued. "So Paige got ordained."

"Oh my god." The redhead said under her breath as he laughed.

"We are doing this at a bar then partying our asses off afterwards." The pair laughed.

"I like that idea." Becky said before he nodded. Her head gently moved to rest on Lachlan's shoulder as her arms wound around his chest. In this moment there was nothing she wanted more than to marry him.

"Love you Becs." He said softly as his lips met her head. She spoke just as they arrived at the bar.

"Love you more Lachy."