Ch. 13

"Let's go out tonight." Lachlan raised an eyebrow at Becky's words. "Fergal invited us out." He had never been a big fan of Fergal. Though the wrestler had kept the couple a secret for as long as he's know them it was for one reason and one reason only. So he could flirt with Becky with no repercussions. "A lot of other people from the gym will be there. Please." He sighed as she moved closer to him.

"I swear to god if he starts flirting with you I'm going to snap." Becky simply laughed. Fergal had never tried anything while Lachlan was there but there could always be a first. "Let's go. I think we both could use a night to let loose." As her arms wrapped around him their lips met. "What time are we going?"

"Around 8 why?" He shrugged before they heard the front door open. Lachlan moved carefully around Becky before making his way to the door.

"Nan?" A smile lit up his grandmothers face before she was embraced tightly. "How are you nan?"

"I'm well. Now where's Rebecca?" As he released the older woman, Becky round the corner. It was the younger woman's turn to be smashed in a hug.

"You love her more than me don't you?" His nan simply laughed.

"You're a pain in the bum sometimes love." She simply stated before the three made their way to the couch.

The three talked for hours before the older woman had to make her way home. By the time the two looked at the clock she shot up. It was nearing seven and she hadn't even started to get ready. She nearly ran up the stairs before darting into the bathroom to shower. Becky could hear Lachlan's laugh as he opened the door and dropped a towel onto the counter.

"Thank you." His head poked in before his lips met her cheek.

"Just know. I'm giving you ten minutes then coming in." She pushed him out.

"You are not showering with me." The smirk on his face was prevalent.

"Who said anything about showering?" She shut the door in his face before locking it.

"Go shower in the other room." She said before he heard the water run. He thought about fucking with her by picking the lock but didn't want to face her wrath if her words were truly serious.

When she finally let him back in he was simply covered with a towel that was hung low across his hips. Becky basically had to rip her eyes from his body when her eyes met Lachlan's dark ones. She was only in a towel as well and it was driving him nuts.

"You sure you want to go tonight?" He asked as his front met her back. As his hands moved to slip beneath her towel she shook him off. "Fine. Fine. But you're all mine later." He husked into her ear as his lips slowly brushed along it. He could hear her choke back a moan before he chuckled lowly.

"Later." Her voice was shaky as his hands trailed along her sides. "My god Lach stop or.." He raised an eyebrow. His lips slowly trailed down her neck before he spoke.

"Or what?" Before he knew what was happening he was pushed from the small room by a flustered Becky. As the door was slammed in his face even louder than the last Lachlan laughed. "You know you're redder than your hair." The door was opened before his brush, toothbrush and gel were thrown at him.

"You better be ready by eight." She stated with a smirk before closing the door. As he walked away they both thought the exact same thing:

Tonight was going to be a fun one.

Becky was waiting at the bottom of the stairs her hands on her hips before she was met by a smiling Lachlan. As their eyes roamed the others body she saw him adjust slightly.

"Well you clean up nice

"Well you clean up nice." She commented with a laugh. He got closer before his hands gently met her hips.

"So do you love." He said softly before she leaned to peck his lips gently. Once the pair had separated they made their way to the bar arriving shortly after 8:30. As they made their way inside they were immediately greeted by a tipsy Fergal Devitt.

"How ya doin?" He asked before Becky was pulled into an awkward and long hug. Fergal completely ignored the man standing behind her.

"I'm fine. We BOTH are going to get something to drink." She stated before exiting the situation. Once she was in a seat at the bar she immediately began talking to some of their old friends. Apparently Fergal had rented out the entire bar for the night.

"What do you want Becs?" Lachlan asked over the music.

"Whatever you're having." He nodded before he flagged down the bartender and ordered shots of whiskey for their friends and them and two old fashions for them both.

As the night went on they made their way around the room catching up with others as they went. It was when Lachlan was talking with some of his friends that things changed. Becky had gone to the bar to get another round. The two were feeling the alcohol but it wasn't affecting them.

Before she could even flag down the bartender she felt a presence behind her. An unwelcome one at that. Her hair was pushed behind her ear before it was lightly bit by the repulsive man who husked in her ear as he dragged her hips back into him.

"Come on baby. Join the Bálor Club."

I do have part two ready. Let me know if y'all would like me to upload it today.