Chapter - 4

The word LOVE was unknown to him but when the love happens he can't recognize. The hidden love becomes his possession and all thought it's LUST.

-TR

Advay's POV

I ignore the stare Vivian gave me when I carry the girl to my car from jet. Her weight is like feather and her face is screaming innocence.

I took her to guest room and placed her on bed. My men already give her the antidose of drag which give her to make unconscious.

She would be shocked waking up finding herself in new city and new place.

In Italy I can't go now for that Taylor who will be creating problems there for me. I need to get something his weakness first then handle him. Whatever he did I'm not gonna leave him. He thinks buying my one men he can gather information and destroy me! Alsh!! He don't know what who's Advay.

I open my laptop and video called Varun asking about business. There's a new project which I have to win from Mehera's.

"Don't worry Advay everything is under control outside and Inside but I thought it's better you'll be there for sometimes. Taylor will go crazy finding you and thinking your next plan" I smirk and then we discussed other's important thing.

"So what's exactly happening?" I look up and find Vivian looking at me question filly.

"You better know I hate being asked" I said and he rolled his eyes and sit in front chair.

"I still didn't understand. Why you brought that girl?"

I don't know what exactly to answer... there's many reasons like maybe I find her attractive, maybe I want her in bed but still the answer is not clear for myself.

"Hey where you lost?" I comes out from my thoughts and give him a irritated look.

"I thought you know why I brought her?" I said.

"You want her?" I shrug my shoulder and he looking at me confused.

"Isn't very tough to believe you brought a girl. Guess what Advay you never fail to surprise me" I laughed at his comment.

"But the way you order to prepare the room I thought-"

"Let's full stop your thoughts" I said and left for taking a sleep.

------------Split-------------

"Calm down Advay. What happened to you"

"Just Fucking leave me alone." I shouted at him and left to handle some work.

I was shouting all time I couldn't control my rage ever and specially that little girl insult me. How dare she raised her voice at me.

Seeing her I was lost for some moments...her deep black eyes, soft glowing skin, big long wet hair...the water drops... everything is screaming to claim her now and there, when I take her smell it's also a fresh lemon but her BEHAVIOR.

No one...never dare to look at me without respect and scare but that Damm girl shout me and PUSHED me. I'll not leave her. She should known her place and accept ME. I brought her. I should be her everything. She should be obey EVERYTHING I said.

I take care of the drugs deal today which take a long and finally a mid night I come back. My phone rings and hearing everything I smirk.

It's gonna be fun little girl.

I went directly to back side in dark place in garden and order all guards to leave the place.

"Auch" she hissed when suddenly she bumped into me. She looks at me wide eyes not expect me to be here. I really want to kiss her hard the moment...her big doe eyes are pulling me towards her.

"Planning to running" I hold her hand when she's about to run and pinned her near wall.

"Bad move baby" I whisper.

Piyali's POV

"Bad move baby" I shiver the way he whispered to me. He's dangerously closed to me pinning me to wall. I was trying to pushed him through his chest but he'd so strong didn't move a bit.

After so many times thinking and gathering Courage's I comes out from mansion through the window of my room. Helding the pipe I comes down and went to backside the garden for run but to my surprise beast himself was there.

"LEAVE ME" I yelled and he laughed.

He's full crazy whenever I say something he laughed out like I joked something.

"You crazy jerk leave me" I shouted but he hold my wrist tightly.

"Dare you ever utter a word like this or else you'll be face consequences" his threatening voice made my throat dry he looks really a beast with this devilish attitude....no I can't be scared.

I try to pushed him but he more pressed on me...I should try the another trick I learned.

I with hands trying to pushed him when his all attention on hand taking it chances I try to kick him there but he pressed his knees on my making me full caged.

"Wow impressive skills but baby it's not gonna work on me" now only one option.

"Listen please let me go. They forcefully took me. I've to save my brother.. don't know what my Uncle-aunt done with him. Please let me go" but he made no attention just looking at my face.

"So what's your real name?"what really? Here I'm begging him to leave me and he's doing introduction! Seriously?

"I'll not say my name. Let me go" I gasp with his sudden action. He hold both my wrist and place it above my head with his one hand. I shook my head when with another hand he Lock my hair strings.

"You can't win from me better be answer whatever I asked. Otherwise" he whisper last line and comes dangerously close to my...I was scared if I move a little bit then our lips will be touching. His grip very much tight that I can't move a bit and there's another thing...his eyes...it's making me numb and captivating under his gaze.

I nods and he moves little back but still so close. His breathing falling on my skin making my breath heavy....what's wrong with me?

"P-piyali" I didn't mention anything more. He smirk then comes more close again.

"Piyali Kapoor" he smirked more seeing my shocked face...he already find everything. What he's? Who is he?

"You want to know who I'm?" I nods but then shook my head and he smirk.

"Let me introduce myself baby. I'm Advay D'cruz. You can say anything...a Mafia or a businessman." Mafia? Oh no! Big problems...I gulp my saliva.

"You should never forget my name baby. Always remember one thing You belongs to me, Advay D'cruz... Understand?" I nods looking at his serious face.

He patted my check freeing me then holding my hand dragged me inside.

"Don't thing I forget that you're trying to running. Punishment is still on" his words made me scared...where he's taking me? Is not the room I was before.
____________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️