Chapter - 23

He never let anyone love her or hate her, because it's his right.

-TR

Advay's POV

I was sitting outhouse when my phone rings,

"Hello"

"The first place is not the one. Here only 6 girls. And yeah that Nayatika and Her husband Manohar is. Rajant wasn't here."

"Go to next location I'm sure they'll be gone there and Rajant will be there only." I cut and closed my eyes sitting on chair.

We had every moments location's of Piyali. The pendent I gave her had a tracker chip. We had long this information about more then 100 girls they're going to sold but the place we couldn't able to track. It's best to let Piyali go there then we can have all girls and Stewart family. Two motives with one arows, and also Piyali will learn her lesson. Her punishment gonna be bigger as she betrayed me.

I smirk seeing the text.

"Mission accomplished"

Good job to them. I wanted to go but I don't wanna see Piyali now. Varun will take her home in hour and I will be there already to welcome her.

Soon the door open and I stands there comes three important guest of today's meeting.

Three were tied and my men's throw them.

"You're not doing good. Leave us otherwise Brother will not spare you"

The laugh echoed hearing Nayatika's threat.

"Oh really? But as I know they're soon gonna be loose everything. So started from you all...(looking at Rajant) years ago you run to save yourself but you know your biggest mistake was returned back and join hands with Raghav."

"Leave us" i smirk at Manohar, like seriously staying here they're threatening me!

"I guess you three need some medicine. But sad to inform I'm very busy today so (i look my men's) hope you all give medicine them. I'll come back tomorrow" I smirk at there scared face and left.

I can heard them screaming in pain going out...till tomorrow they'll be enough broken and then I'll kill them & send there dead bodies to Raghav.

Now time for my little girl.

Hours later,

I come to bar counter of my house and drank directly through bottle. I was hell angry at her wanted to show Piyali, her place here. But her crying, scared face... pleading was roaring in my mind.

I was there waiting for her, the room which I mostly make out with girls as no one are allowed to my room. That's why I asked Varun take her to that room. Her scared face seeing me then all allegations make me mad. If she asked me before doing this stunt I sure told her truth but not now.

I couldn't control staying there when she was in pain there. I was very harsh towards her knowing she wasn't all ready but she doesn't deserve to be treated like princess now. I need to control her.

I open the door and close my fist, hell why she had to cry continuously? How much I say but I'm effected. She's curling in corner of bed covering in duvet....she's scared.

"Piyali" she stiff when I sit on bed but didn't turn. I can feel her shivering.

I hold her hand and make her turn she sit hissing backing little...."please no"

I run my temple, her face is full of tears and sweat. I pulled her close while she sob more trying to back out. I have her deathly glare and she stop struggling but silently crying.

I open my shirt and she started crying more again going back but I hold her and throw the duvet. Before she could again tried to cover I started making her wear my shirt. She calm little when saw I wasn't doing anything.

She's looking cute with red noses.

Shut up....I scold my conscious. Then I took her in my arms. I could see blood strains on bed and her inner thighs...I cover her and took my room.

I can punish her later. Today is enough I guess and whatever she do she will be always besides me.

She looks here and there as I took another turn today. I went lift but her expression is priceless. I guess she never comes in this corner. I don't want any guard saw her like this that's why I took this side where I already said all to go.

Went to my room I directly went washroom. Placing her near bath tub I fill it with hot water.

"Open the shirt" I sternly said and she looks at me with glistening eyes.

"I'm not gonna repeat" she open it slowly making me uncomfortable, why she had to be effective this much to me?

I placed her and she hissed but then take a deep breath feeling relax through hot water. It's already 4 but it's needed for her otherwise full time she's gonna cry.

"Take a shower and come fast in 30 minutes. Your clothes are there" I left and went another room to change myself and fresh up. After I check my phone and find Vivian's text...I didn't respond. Through he's angry on Piyali but knowing my anger he asked me to stay calm little. He care for her like sister.

When I asked him to safe Ansh and give money to those men's he was tensed and not sure for Piyali but I know about my plan and that's never failed.

I look at my watch it's already 26 minutes so I started knocking. She open the door comes out wearing shorts and top.

Maid knock and I come with trolly, she's already sitting on bed hugging her knees lost in some thoughts.

"Eat here"

"I'm not hungry" she mummer.

"Really? It's good ( she frown) so we should continue I'm not at all tired. What say?" She looks at me with those big shock eyes.

"I'm hungry" she said and about to get up but I motion her to stay and she started eating while from corner of eyes looking at me.

Anyone can make fool to this innocent girl. She thinks herself smart but she doesn't. That's why Raghav chose her but he doesn't know who are close to me I make sure there's safety not broke.

After when she finished i asked her to sleep and she went under duvet curling inside.

After sometime I went beside her and hold her close, poor Piyali is irritated as her struggling to pushing me did nothing. I smirk when she stop her attempt.

Soon she fall asleep being tired and I look at her.

Love or Hate... Punishment, revenge, angry whatever comes I don't care but she's MINE. She's the BEAUTY of my life and I won't ever let her go. A BEAST can never let go HIS BEAUTY.....Willingly or unwillingly she had to be beside me. I won't let her go ever.
___________________________

Please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

This story gonna finished soon. Only some chapters are left.

Precap - Advay's father entry, advay's mother related past revealed.

Date - 4.7.19