Chapter - 7

When we feel something is ours we got attached. We feel to secure it. We feel to care it but if someone try to snatch, we feel to punish it.

-TR

Writer's POV

Piyali feels relax as one day passed without Advay. She always feel nervous and something more which unknown from her and mostly scared her.

"Can't I go towards garden?" She asked Vivian but he nods no. She wants to take this chance and run away... she's feeling scared what will happen till now with her brother.

She sit in sofa and look everywhere in mansion...only guards and servents... She take out a frustrated sigh as she's getting restless being prisoner in mansion. She feels little better when Vivian talk to her as normal people but now he's busy in laptop.

She get up and left towards kitchen. Vivian looking at her then again laptop. He rub his head as again Advay called him.

"Yes boss" he said mischievous.

"Don't be so smart...is e everything okay?"

"Yes. She's in kitchen now" Advay cut the call.

Vivian frown. In every 30 minutes Advay would call him. He can't blame...this girl is really beautiful and have own charms...I'm this day talking to her he can feel she's just an innocent girl.

When in 20 minutes Piyali didn't come out Vivian went to see her. His eyes got wide seeing her cooking. She's mummer some song...her scarf is placed left and she wear apron...her hear tied in messy bun.

"Beautiful"a comment left from his mouth. Piyali looks at him and smile, she didn't hear as it's a mere whisper.

"Actually I didn't have to do anything so thought to cook" she said in nervous as he's gazing at her.

She feels little uncomfortable when she notices he's looking something particular place...her neck.

She put hand on there neck breaking his thoughts. Vivian left. Piyali take out a irritated sigh as he saw that.

Her neck still had the mark Advay give her...on his words 'marking her'..she feels embarrassed but what could she do?

She after making her alu Puri she come dinning table to eat that.

"Indian dish" she nods at Vivian.

"Mind if I taste?" Nodding no she serve him also.

She feels relax when he didn't ask anything about the Hickey...she don't know what they think about her but she can't listen ill about her character. Already that Advay the mafia made clear she's a thing which he brought for himself but she didn't want anything insult now.

Vivian don't know what to think but it's complicated for him to understand. Advay normally never slept twice with same girl but here he brought this and now staying in same room and more also asking about her in every hour which is surely showing he care for her and seeing the marks he's sure what can happen inside room with Advay as he's beast with girls in bed but he's confused because it's not feeling that maybe something happens between them.. it's just he can feel it.

Shrugging all thoughts he continues eat.

The day passed and piyali more then happy to be in peace. But she still planned to run but seeing CCTV she didn't dare. Her neck is still paining and she didn't want it to repeat again.

Next day comes and she got ready after having a sleep with tension. She remembers what Vivian told her...

"If you're so tense about your brother so talk Advay. Only he can help you"

But how could she just asked for his help...he will definitely will not help her.

She comes out and went towards downstairs running......"auuuu" she hold railing and her leg suddenly get sprain.

"You okay? Why you're running?" Vivian help her to sit in sofa but she's crying because of pain.

"Wait let me look" Vivian kneel down and took her leg. Piyali hold his shoulder because of pain.

"What happened?" Both look back and saw Advay standing there looking at them.

"Leg sprain" Vivian answer.

Advay comes forward and took her in his arms giving surprise both. Piyali look towards Vivian who looking them leaving.

Piyali look at Advay who's just walking not looking at her... emotionless beast..she said in mind. He made her sit on bed and took her leg. Before she could protest he inflection her leg.

"Aaaaaaa" she shout with sudden pain. He get up and looking at her.

In a minute she feels relax but then looking at her she feels scared. His gaze is full of rage.

"Pack some clothes in 10 minutes. If minutes late then you'll see hell" his dangerous voice made her shivering.

She stand up feeling okay now. She took a bag filled some clothes then come in front of him. Hel left and she followed him. She looks but didn't find Vivian anywhere.

Suddenly she feels someone took her bag and hold her hand... Advay dragged her outside car. She saw the most beautiful scenery in way of driving. The deep blue sea, the green Forest, sand....beauty of nature.

She comes out of thought when the car stop. She looks at the chopper in shocked. As usual Advay dragged her inside chopper. She now glad she didn't run that day otherwise she'll die in this island alone.

The island is middle of away and maybe only had one mansion which is advay's.

"Well not here. You should never tried to run. You'll only got trouble outside" piyali gaped at him...how he found out what she's thinking?

"Don't stress yourself babe" he then suddenly blind fold her..."just sit quite" he whispered.

She doesn't know where the chopper is taking them. She feels more irritated that she's following his orders having no option.

It's feel hours... finally the chopper land somewhere.

"Leave me" she protest when Advay took her in his arms but who's gonna hear?

Again she's made to sit in car and they left somewhere. Finally her blind fold Advay open and she saw another big mansion where they come. It's more big then earlier one. She's lost looking the mansion.

"Come out" she comes out her seeing Advay standing open the door for her. He again hold her arm and start dragging her inside. She looks all the guards looking at her like she's some Alien. She noticed the security also triple here which made her sad as now it's very tough to run.

The mansion inside is something can't imagine. She only saw all this in TV or some book. It's a dream palace..she thought.

Then directly he brought her to a room which is super big for anyone imagine.

"Welcome your new bedroom" he smirk then left her hand. Soon a servant comes and placed bag on room corner.

"Stay here. I'll be back with a great surprise" he said in husky voice...but she feels something generally not gonna good seeing his eyes.

What's gonna Happens?
__________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️