Chapter - 26

New taking turn of life are our teachers,
Learn from them and do better...
You'll be winner at last.

-TR

Piyali's POV

I couldn't stop the tear comes my eyes.... he's guilty, was clear in his eyes but it's not easy to forget all.

He sit beside me hold my hand trying to think what to say, I stay silent wanted to listen.

"It's not ever easy to trust anyone for me. I had many betrayals...but I did trust you and I-I loves you...I was planning to express it but you cheated on me. You could have just talked to me once" I startled when suddenly he pulled me close....."Do you know how much it hurts when your love once choose someone else over you. Did I ever make you feel here anything less? Didn't I tried to change myself and  be soft to you. Can't of all I did couldn't I expect a little trust? Tell me did I can expect it or not" I look his eyes with my teary eyes. Trusting someone was never easy for me too.

"I don't know what you feel about it but I was scared. I don't know my place in your life nor you said. I lost everything already but it's because of YOU. Maybe you come as beast but made my life beautiful but I forget life was not a fairy tale. I did love you that's why I give myself to you but you never said Truth. You hide everything. How could I trust you when I had no knowledge about your true self." He didn't say anything just looking at me, it's time for the matter.

"Why you killed my parents? What they did wrong?" I asked angrily, he looks little hesitant.

"Would you trust me?" Should I? I don't know but.... somewhere I do maybe that's why whenever I'm in problem I remember him. I always believe he will come to save me. I nods and he closed his eyes.

"Your parents are helping Rajant. They three are planning for a big chemical blasting, the investigation done by dad. It was 'Mission DR'. Dolphin Raypalace where a big ceremony will be held in 15th August. But before the plan they will execute, we had order to kill them. We had proves but it's a undercover mission where it they gone jail so they'll be release. Your parents got died but Rajant run away. Last day Nayatika with Rajant and his son Manohar died. I killed Rajant and Nayatika but Manohar was killed by Raghav, Nayatika's step brother. My all time enemy Raghav made this plan to trap you to destroyed me which his sister is helping"

I didn't say anything just looking at him shocked. My parents can't do this. Papa and mumma was doctor, they save life. I shook my head.

"They're doctors-"

"Yes they're. That's why the know about chemical more.... your parents are not innocent. The blast happened in before two places also and we're all trying to find this criminals. We deal with drugs I admit but we always helped police through human trafficking and terrorist that's why they never let any harm fall us. We never killed an innocent person."

Suddenly I'm feeling suffocated. His eyes showing honesty and I was dieing....I'm a daughter of terrorist?

I couldn't ever imagine...they loved me  and so good. I think them as god but they killed people. Those who lost there family because of my family. Maybe that's why I had to go through this because I'm daughter of an criminal.

"Shhh...shh... I'm here" i look at Advay who hugged me tightly, I was crying hard. Reality is bitter. I shouldn't know this. I'm feeling terrible.

"I don't deserve any good in my life."

"No never. You're not any criminal. You are  an angel." I cried and cried then all black out.

I open my eyes feeling so heavy. It's already dark, guess I fall unconscious. I feel a hand holding me. I look towards Advay who's sleeping sitting in very uncomfortable position. I tried to get up but Advay wake.

"You are okay? Doctor said your BP got low sudden. Wait a minute...you need to eat something" I didn't say anything and Advay left to bring food.

It's still a shocking news for me. Coming back he made me eat everything then caressed my head lying besides me till I sleep.

2 days later,

I was getting ready to go Church. Uncle ops dad said we need to go as we just got married. So much happen suddenly in my life......I escaped then about to sold and Advay force me...but then next day we are married and last I was daughter of criminal. This early morning today when Vivian comes to give me a beautiful white gown he told me about the plan Advay was making to propose me.

Maybe I was really stupid to trust anyone other than talked to Advay. If I had fight with him all then this mess won't happen. We're together now but still little distant. I need some time to accept everything happens with me. I understand his love and anger but he had no right to make me feel a whore just to complete revenge of my betrayal. Through he asked sorry many times this days and always makes me feel better but I was sad with after knowing truth.

This two days is little weird and good also. Dad was very good to me treating me like daughter..he only asked me to call him dad then all servant and guards start bows front me, yeah they respect me before but some throw look also but now I'm feeling as if a queen.

"You look beautiful" i blush little the way Advay look at me with total admiration. There maybe many more things we need to Know about each other's and trust more but we're going to work. Marriage is magical bond to me and I'm very planning to make it perfect.

We left in car and about to entered Church but suddenly 6 cars comes and start firing. I was hell scared holding Advay's hand tightly.

"Sir go from another side. They're many. We wouldn't stop them more time and back force will take time" i don't know anything but Advay hold my hand when some men are covering us. We run towards the deep Forest and fire sounds are closed. Those men covered us getting attacked. I wanted to turn and save them but Advay asked me to run fast.

Will we're going to die?

Suddenly some people comes in front and put gun at us.

"Now where will you run?" Asked a lady coming out from people's behind smirking looking at us where Advay was giving her most death glare.
__________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Precap - Final Battle