Chapter - 14

He can feel your pain,
He can feel all happiness
He can understand all problems and He can save you...
Because it's simple He loves you.

-TR

Piyali's POV

My heart start beating more faster the way he slowly comes to me. Slowly wrapping hand on my waist he took me near table. Like a gentleman he pulled out chair and I sit.

It's a surely romantic dinner date I would express if situation is normal. No here in front of me was someone dangerous person who maybe killed so many people and I'm also don't know why here..... complected.

Finally after eating with little talk he forward his hand. I frown but give my hand. He took me towards corner and slow romantic music starts. Looking deep in my eyes slowly caressing my waist he moves with music. With every music beat my heart beat also increasing, his eyes pierced in my soul.

Slowly he leaned towards me and capture my lips. My hold on him becomes tight.

Advay's POV

Her taste is like a drug, in life whatever drug I taste it's most addicting thing of my life. How much I want never to stop kissing her but I've to like now as she's out of breath.

After breaking the kiss I look at her flushed red face, closing eyes, taking heavy breath... it's so erotic view that it took my all will power to control myself.

Soon the desert comes and after eating we left.

After coming back she left to change clothes and I sit on bed thinking about how some weeks changed my life.

Everything is normal till I saw her and feel a instant attracted towards her innocence, how her every moves to disobedience makes me mad and also happy. I like her fierce behavior also scared and most importantly the way she reacts on my touch.

Nowadays when she responds my kiss...makes me more greed. I want to do more and more... making her screaming my name but I know I've to take steps slowly. She's still scared which I well understand.

The door open and she comes wearing her night wear. I left washroom and changed fast then laid beside her holding her close. Nowadays I always wants her beside me. Today when coming back I didn't find her I got so much angry but get a big relief seeing her in library. I couldn't let her go away....maybe a obsession of mine she becomes but I like it.

I kiss her lips again then fall asleep peacefully.

After waking up in morning I did my morning routines like getting fresh then jog and practice. After coming at 10 I frown seeing her still sleeping.

She must be tired.

"Piyali" I shook her and a smile comes to my lips, how much her name suits from my mouth. She moves little and yawns before opening her eyes.

She looks adorable...what! She seriously? When you start giving this types complement?

Comes out of my thoughts due to her sudden getting up and she gasped looking the time.

"Sorry i-"

"You can sleep as much you want babe" I said in my husky voice and smirk seeing her red cheeks. I took her in my arms.

"What are you-" I give her a look and she stop. I placed her in ground.

"I thought to help you in bath" I said smirking and want to laugh the way she in 'O' shaped open her mouth and glare at me with angry eyes.