Chapter - 5

The touch of Love can't never be compare to the touch of lust. Lust-touch can be satisfied but Love-touch can be a DRAG which we can't ever comes out.

-TR

Advay's POV

The every expression of her face is making me excited. The more she's making me angry with her stubborn behavior, the more I'm enjoying...let say it's been long time I didn't enjoy anything like this.

When I get every information about her I was really angry on those basters name sake family but also I like her this attitude.. it's something attracted me more than anything.

But she should be known her place here. I won't let her go easily the way she did her little action for running.

"Why are you closing the door?" She said but her eyes held the fear which I loved always but the way she's showing Stern voice...it's interesting.

"Why? It's our room. I don't like door to be open" her big gaped eyes making me more crazy...what this little girl done with her eyes?..umm maybe it's called witchcraft eyes.

I took the step towards her and she's starting to move back till her back touch the wall and she looks at me panic.

Piyali's POV

His eyes one me making me more nervous. Being always alone in world in years I learned to be strong in spite of having a worse people. But something in him making me weak, no matter how much I tried to be strong his dangerous look making me feel little in front of him.

Maybe one of caused his dark eyes which held a hint of desire which I can feel. The moment he said the word 'punishment' I remember the everything happens in past but it's different because the person in front of me different.

In a moment the door had me lock of 'our' room... nonsense...then his dangerous move and now I'm stuck between him and wall.

The room lights are off but from window coming moonlight is making his face clear. There's surely a desire in his move but also more another emotions. But at this moment I just want to run from here.

I look my both side where he placed his hands and brought his face dangerously close... stupid mafia.

I stiffened the moment his lips went so close near my neck and brush little there. It gives me a electric current and my hand went to his chest trying to push him but a hissed come out my mouth when he bit hard there. My tongue got stuck the moment and only the thing I was trying to pushed him but his torturing lips still on my neck and his hand comes to contact on my waist...Damm sure there will be a mark.

The moment he left my neck look at me furious as if I done something not him.

"The mark should be always remind you whom you belong and from now on you're going be in my room and you're not allowed to go anywhere without my permission" he said and in Swift moment push me in bed leaving the room.

I wipes my tears angrily looking the door...I was stuck..this realization is hard to believe. I don't know where I'm and how to run and specially he knows everything about me...what would happen to me now?

Advay's POV

Coming out of room I went outhouse where I should be now to relax myself. Her tears are making me more furious..never in my life any girl reject my physical contact but this stupid little girl behaving making me mad.

I left before I do something which I can regret later. Her scant, her innocence yet fierce face making everything messed. How I want to loose all the control but yet I'm controlling, i intend to do more but her tears snap me which irritated me more than anything.

I went to there were already a girl is waiting for me to in room. It's all frustration maybe got relax like always with a sex. The girl give me a sexy pose wearing nothing but a lingerie showing her body. 

The girl moan the Moment I throw her bed attacking her neck...she's not smells like her.

She moan in pain and pleasure when I touch her curves squeezing hard and biting her neck. I held back getting up left the room.

The thing is clear I want her. I'm trying to finding her in that slut which can't be possible.

I come to mansion and left towards the bar settled myself there to have some drinks. I was not the person who can't control emotions, desire, need...I learned to be in self control but desired her is not letting my mind have peace.

After gulping 4-5 glass thinking all time fly away...I went towards my room and saw her. The moonlight directly fall on her face. She fall asleep sitting in corner of room exactly where I left her.

I come near locking the hair strings which disturb my view. I'm not regret to brought her all for myself, in fact I'm feeling good. I touch her soft cheek and soft pink lips. There's a desire to devour those lips till it swollen. I fist my other hand to control. Her eye slash are little wet resting on cheeks, her eyebrows are frown. I caressed the frown and soon it left.

I move close to for a Eskimo kiss. I rubbed our nose for some seconds before pulling back myself. I held her in my arms. She's looking little weak and that made me angry...she didn't touch foods here.

I placed her on mattress softly and pulled duvet on her. After getting a shower I come and join under the duvet...she's so tired to go in deep sleep..I placed my head near her shoulder taking the smell again..I take more than 20 types of drugs but this is so alluring that I can't be enough to it. The mark is looking bright and I smirk...The mark of mine.

I pulled her closer more to me and fall asleep.
____________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️