CHAPTER 3.

A cry resonated in the dark room. The loud wind was banging its head on the wood. Light became powerless against the shadows. The wolf, innocent or not, howled in distance. Death was laughing and so was fear. Fingers still in blood, were searching for comfort. Cold wrapped the body, her soul in another realm. 

Her eyes were closed and so was her child's, for one was dying to wake and other living to sleep, to escape from his life.

'Venom of' or 'Venom for' both are harmful, dangerous and toxic in their own ways. But one kills and one scotches. The first one merely takes life of his victim.

But the second one, an exclusive weapon kept by those around you, victimises his victim, he will play with his dignity, his confidence, and consume every source of his energy, and then slowly would crush him.

Your body is just a matter for him, but your soul is what that matters to him.

Prince Alphanso is the proud victim of the more dangerous Venom.

Proud because even when his knees gave up, he stood, even when his eyes were wet, he smiled charmingly, even when he was left with no strength, he fought bravely and won every single time.

Because his opponents were not his own. People's abuse, their harsh remarks were always easy to be dealt with because they were not associated to him.

But what about him who brought him in this world, who are his family?

Blood was taking Blood.

For his everything, that was inside, was about to be murdered.

So he escapes.

He escapes, hiding his own intentions behind the curtain of difficulty, which they were currently facing, and went on an expedition of save himself more than saving his country.

The prince is gorgeous. His features are sharp and well defined with a subtle beard covering his cheeks and chin. His shoulders are broad, with a muscular chest and fit abdomen, he also has a pair of large warm hands, all in correct proportions. Long legs completed his external beauty.

He looks like a saviour, except he is in need on one.

His mother died just after bringing him in this world, adding fuel to the popular superstition that he was an omen.

Everything happened rapidly then. His father abandoned him and refused to his face, his brothers are never allowed to visit his chambers nor he theirs.

His only family is Elvis, his courtier, the orphan, who was always there for him.

Love is unknown, care is a stranger and respect is unfamiliar to the third prince.

Even during these tough times, when his father is on his death bed, his brothers enjoying themselves, he is the only one trying to fight, even though his efforts would still go unrecognised.