CHAPTER 13.

Graze on them for those hills are dry, only you can make them alive. A perfect curve, is red and soft, tempting me to not to stop. Like an endless fountain of Elixir they are, the reason for my living and reason behind when I will not. Bite and pull are my favorites somehow, your lips are my only lure now. The dark has the privilege what dawn is missing, to see our lips against each other, deliciously pressing.

My nights are sleepless for I want your lips on mine, to tangle with your tongue and let sparks to fly. A pleasure I have found like no other, to wet mine and dry yours and make this world a witness of our amour.

 A pleasure I have found like no other, to wet mine and dry yours and make this world a witness of our amour

Casio is unfamiliar to this. He is never treated politely, respectfully or even with a genuine smile. Wherever he went people refused to see his face, treated him like a disease and considered him the reason of their misfortune. He is always cursed. For the first time someone has appreciated him, sincerely.

Her words maybe simple but they had a meaning far too deep. Casio was drowning slowly in the Abyss, but now he can dive in an Elysium, Elysium of a girl named Coralia Sorceress.

Since the moment she has entered his life, Casio is not himself, his world is not itself. His white and black world only capable of criticizing him, trampling him, abusing him and his dignity, again and again and again is suddenly showing him shades. Shades of happiness, shades of respect, shades of love.

She is changing him and evolving his world. The hope, the optimism, the willpower Casio is feeling today is all because of her. The girl has already had him on his knees, slowing snatching his heart. She is making him feel strange things, powerful things, irresistible things.

He sees her deep green eyes, her small, pointed nose, red from crying, her sharp cheekbones and lastly her rosy lips, pulled in a smile, at him, for him.

Unable to control himself, in a rapid motion, his one hand encircles her small waist, grabbing it tightly and pulling her closer and the other goes at the back of her neck, angling her head upward as he places his lips on hers.

Coralia is shocked at the sudden assault. She is completely inexperienced in this area for this is her first time. Her body goes stiff and senses turn into stone.

"I don't know how....." Coralia whispers as she pulls away from him, too stunned to react.

But Casio, who has now tasted her lips sweet as honey, grows impatient at her reluctance. "Just follow me." He growls like an hungry wolf and again jumps on her. He pulls her more aggressively this time as he bites her bottom lip and sucks it, gently.

He then kisses her again and this time Coralia responds. She shyly puts her hands around his neck as he guides her and holds them for support. She allows him to take the lead, to teach her how to do it and then like a good student her lips follow his.

His tongue enters her mouth, exploring its every corner and then dances with her tongue slowly as hand goes into her hair, removing them from their bun. He caresses them and then suddenly grabs them in his fist, pulling Coralia more towards him.