CHAPTER 6.

Deep are they, like a mirage I say. Green as Digele, they are clear and moist, gentle for some and sharp when annoyed. Sometimes they are lightning, sometimes like breeze. They hunt, they observe, they gaze and play. Soul they portray and Soul they enchant.

There is no return once you see them for you can only love them from afar.

"They are suffering from Phantom Antrax" Coralia declares after checking one of the guards

"Phatom Antrax? What does that......" Elvis begins to question but is interrupted by an anxious prince.

"How can it be treated?" the prince enquires.

"Well only Aracin can cure them." Coralia answers, while referring to the soldiers, who looked almost unconscious and in pain, with blisters covering their faces.

"But I don't have the herbs which are required to prepare it." Coralia explains. "I do have leaves of Brown Bark which can provide them with temporary relief but seeing their condition they urgently require Aracin or they would probably die."

"How many days can they survive without it?" the prince questions but this time gently, with sympathy in his tone.

"5 days the maximum. And I must tell you that I would need a full day to prepare it." Coralia questions, diverting her eyes from the prince for his beauty is too distracting.

"What is the nearest city with a medical market Elvis?" the prince interrogates his companion.

"The port of Barnosa, all the herbs requested by Coralia can certainly be found there." Elvis answers.

The prince raises his eyebrows on hearing a lady's name from his courtier's mouth as Elvis has always despised female attention and has been distant from them all his life.

'This is interesting.' The prince thinks.

"And how time it will take to reach there Elvis?" Coralia asks, stealing Casio's question.

"Three days Coralia." Elvis replies, a little cheerfully.

"Perfect. We shall avast then at Port of Barsona." Coralia orders.

"As you say Coralia." Elvis replies.

The prince felt ignored and agitated. He felt like an outsider, his presence not required and Coralia was stealing his authority.

But was this making him annoyed?

No.

It was the closeness, the friendliness, between his friend and the lady which agitated him.

Coralia never looked at him in the eye, her beautiful green eyes which he wishes to see again and again and again. She refers to him "Mr. Casio" which sounds formal and distant but communicated with his friend by taking his name and with ease.