CHAPTER 15.

Dark is his name, his heart and his place. For the light fears to enter, to see his face, the deeds he does and the game he plays. He walks with grace, power in his hands, as death surrounds him and his aura always. He smile can take the peace of life, his one look can make joy to run for its life.

He will is to destroy, his means are brutal. He is no man but the incarnation of the devil.

The woman lays there, her eyes blank and heart beating, waiting for her death

The woman lays there, her eyes blank and heart beating, waiting for her death. Her body is covered in whip marks, cuts and gashes, blood flowing freely out of them.

Her private parts are destroyed, pieces of glasses sticking in her cunt, both of her mamillas nailed and a chain made of iron around her neck.

"That pussy is in Vroton. Rumour has it that he is searching for some treasure in Valhalla to defeat you." A sarcastic voice is echoes in the dark chambers.

"Defeat?" the question is followed by a loud laugh and then a sound of glass crashing. The Daq keeps his feet on the woman's mamillas, pressing the nails, giving her immeasurable pain.

However she doesn't shouts, doesn't flinch and doesn't closes her eyes. She is a Royol. She will not beg, not even for mercy. Moreover she was already dead with her soul buried the moment she was brought here.

"Should I go?" those eyes are glowing red, waiting for orders.

"NO! Let him be free. Let him try. Lyra will be mine and no fucking treasure could stop me!" Daq shouts and then bangs his head of the table as he laughs. He slaps the woman, his eyes glowing when he sees the marks on her skin.

The red eyes glare at the naked woman, the sweet smell of her blood tempting him.

"But tell her to be alert and keep informing all his moves. And this one here you may take her" Daq says and leaves.

The woman shudders and closes her eyes. 'Finally' she thinks for the last time. And then it comes and her neck breaks, swinging one side.

Death left that room quietly, her head bowed down and eyes closed, paying her respect to the soul who has just experienced tremendous pain. She sighed and left, following Daq, as her twin, Life grooms a new champion.

Coralia peeps outside the window of her carriage to see the Vroton kingdom. Royal carriages were sent by the king himself to welcome the prince and the visitors.

The roads are clear, Raboons running wildly on them as people stand along the side of the path, cheering and waiving.

Coralia feels excitement and thrill as this was her first time sitting in a carriage, being welcomed by a crowd, she already feels like a Royol. After her meeting with Nona, Coralia had taken her decision.

She decided to stay by Casio and gave her feelings a chance, praying to Grodia silently to forgive her for her selfishness.

"This is so beautiful." Lake whispers from beside her.