CHAPTER 9.

Crimson, golden and coal, just above the blue. The fire is about to get its redemption, merging with the ocean, to pave the way for new. Soon the moon will become the master with thousands of stellos shining with laughter.

But the dark will wither soon, just like the flower after its bloom. For the day will rise again, dazzling thousands, forming the face of hope and truth.

"So he is the famous third prince of Lyra?" Horizon asks with shock evident on his face

"Will you keep your voice down? Yes he is the third prince." Elvis replies in a hushed tone. He is giving a tour of Stardust to Horizon.

"But he doesn't seem dangerous or you know like an omen like it is said." Horizon whispers suddenly conscious about the presence of people around them.

"Those are just superstitions. He is most kind, loyal and strong man I have seen in my life. This risky expedition which he is taking for protecting his kingdom and his people will still go unrecognised. Because people in our kingdom and outside hold onto a belief that is simply meaningless and false not even caring a little about how it feels for him to wake up every day and being treated with malice and hatred." Elvis has anger in his voice, his eyes shining with pain.

"You are devout courtier. You love him." Horizon remarks, he is impressed by Elvis.

"Yes I do. I am an orphan, always mistreated. He held my hand when there was no one by my side, provided me with a roof over my head and a shoulder to cry on. He shared his food with me, shared his clothes with me and shared his pain too. He treated me like a brother. He is my family." Elvis replies with his voice heavy from emotions.

"Now enough of these talks. Remember to keep your mouth shut." Elvis clears his voice and knocks on the wooden door.

"Come in." Answers a sweet feminine voice.

Laughing and giggling is heard when Elvis opens the door. Coralia and Lake both were enjoying themselves. It took only a day from them to develop a strong bond. The two girls now behaved as if they were friends from a long time.

Suddenly a strong, unpleasent smell hits Elvis and makes him feel uneasy.

"The smell is intolerable." Elvis remarks and covers his nose.

"And that is why we are wearing masks." Coralia replies, she hands a mask to him, laughing at Elvis misery. Half of her face is covered with a white mask. She is not wearing her glasses leaving her enchanting green eyes exposed.

"One for me too lady." Horizon says and enters the cabin.

"Wait you are the stranger-saviour. Thankyou for saving my life." Coralia realises and she bows to express her gratitude.

"I am glad I could save the life of such a Gorgeous woman. Please call me Horizon." Horizon flirts with her. He takes one of her hands and kisses on it.