CHAPTER 14.

We all have it, always once in our life, even our fate gives it, taking pity on our strive. It depends on us then, what, when and how, to make then chance worth and fruitful. We all are given, that one choice, that will either change us or our lives.

Be vigilant, patient and put your thoughts, give your life a different form. Take the rein, in your own hands, make it shine just like when the dawn breaks.

 Take the rein, in your own hands, make it shine just like when the dawn breaks

"I thought we were leaving for Dura." Lake questions Coralia, her surprise visible in her loud voice.

"I thought so too but now...." Coralia speaks as uncertainty shines in her eyes.

"Alright. What is happening and tell me everything." Lake says as she sits down on Coralia's bed, exhausted from guessing everything on her own.

"Lake I, Oh Grodia!, So here it goes. I like Casio." Coralia confesses and takes a deep breath as if releasing a great burden from her shoulder.

"And?" Lake questions completely unbothered even after listening her friend's confession.

"Lake I just confessed I like him." Coralia speaks in disbelief, irritated by Lake's attitude.

"So I heard but Cora I already know this. I think everyone on the board knows this. The way you look at him and the way he peeps at you whenever you are not looking makes it obvious. I bet Elvis knows this too. But inspite of this you were ready to leave. So what changed now?" Lake explains just like a teacher mentioning facts.

"Oh Grodia! This is so embarrassing . How will I face anybody now." Coralia wails like a child and covers her face with her palms.

"What? You are bothered by this? Cora this is nothing to be embarrassed about. Now will you tell me what happened?" Lake gently comforts her friend as pulls her on the bed too.

"Ah yes! So last night as I was on the deck for some fresh Audra and Casio came and asked me to stay." Coralia speaks shyly and fidgeting with the frill of her gown.

"And that's it? Nothing happened in between?" Lake asks suspiciously as she raises her eyebrows at Coralia.

"In between. Yes there was a tini-mini kiss in between and then he asked me to stay." Coralia tells her friend in a small voice.

"What you kissed him?" Lake jerks so hard from surprise that she falls from the bed.

"Lake are you alright?" Coralia asks her and pulls her up as she chuckles.

"Doesn't matter. You Coralia kissed Casio. Oh Grodia! Finally. I thought it would never happen. Just few glances and memories and regret for whole life as you comb your kid's hair and he sails some other ocean regretting that you never did it but now things have changed. The boy do has courage." Lake appreciates Casio, as she excitingly claps her hands.

"Lake!" Coralia exclaims as she blushes.

"So how was it?" Lake asks her like a child asking for cake.