CHAPTER 11.

Fingers are twitching, breaths are running wildly, head is screaming, to slap him tightly. I, a woman, wear dignity like crown, courage like armour and honour like sword. A warrior I am just and unforgiving, bringing chaos and destruction when challenged with vulgarity.

He who forgets how to treat me, shall be reminded, I am the one who gives him his very esse.

Coralia wakes up swiftly, her body covered in sweat. This was one of her most mysterious memories, one that still puzzles her.

"Coralia are you alright?" Lake asks as she rushes in her wooden cabin. "Oh! I am sorry. I forgot to knock. I will knock and then come." Lake realises.

"But you are already inside." Coralia speaks, her laughter echoing in the small room.

"I am glad you are smiling. I am sorry for not visiting you earlier. I was preparing the medicine on your behalf." Lake says and sits on Coralia's bed.

"Don't be sorry, I was sleeping anyway. I should be thanking you instead for doing the work which I was supposed to." Coralia speaks and gently smiles.

"Dear Grodia! You are covered in sweat. Were you having a nightmare?" Lake questions her in a soft voice to which Coralia nods.

"Oh dear! Here take this." Lake hands her a glass of water. She then takes out a flower, beautiful one but crushed, from the pockets of her gown.

"What is this?" Coralia asks her curiously.

"This is Wonder lily. It helps to keep the nightmares away. Keep it below your pillow and you have a peaceful sleep." Lake explains.

"Thankyou Lake. But if you have this then do you have nightmares too?" Coralia asks her. But instead of replying tears pooled in Lake's eyes.

Coralia hugs Lake, gently condoling her. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asks her friend.

"It was a horrifying night. My kingdom it was destroyed. They were hiding in shadows and attacked us suddenly. Every single man and woman died. Houses burnt, palace destroyed. Mm my own father and brothers were killed, tt their neck and bodies separated, my mother was raped in in front of mee and then murdered." Lake cries harder. "I escaped somehow. But that human merchant captured me. He he uuu used to torture. Beat with hot iron. He was about to sss sell me." Lake shutters, her story, so painful, makes Coralia to cry, to cry for her, for her loss, for her suffering.

"I have no family now. No mother who takes care of me when I am sick, no father who protects me from predators of this world, no brothers for whom my smile was a treasure, no home to return to." Lake voices out her agony.

"Lake I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain which you have suffered. But I am sure that your parents, your brothers are there. Not physically but emotionally in your memories, in your heart. And I am sure it pains them whenever they see you crying from the Grodia's realm." Coralia speaks. She wipes Lake's tears and rubs her back.