CHAPTER 18.

Jingles of joy, chimes of cheer are heard around everywhere. Flowers and wine to woo and chase, ornaments and dresses just perfect. Glitter and smiles shine and dazzle, greetings with lips red like apples. Children and men of different generation, all come together in this celebration.

Gone will be the wind of warmth and gone with the wind will be warmth.

As Coralia silently followed Elvis back to her quaters, there is only one thought that occupies her mind, 'What will happen now

As Coralia silently followed Elvis back to her quaters, there is only one thought that occupies her mind, 'What will happen now.'

A few moments ago, she had not only tasted Casio's fury but had also willingly put herself under a dangerous spot as she stood in front of the King.

The way the King was starring at her was outrageous but he cannot be blamed completely for Coralia too was in a scandalous attire and her presence with his son was questionable too.

A storm was prevented this afternoon but if Coralia doesn't maintains vigilance and continues with her stubbornness then she will found herself trapped in a hurricane.

"This should not have happened Coralia." Elvis speaks as he stands in front of the door to her room and turns to face her.

"I know Elvis. I am so sorry. Believe me it was an accident, I can explain!" she claims, shutting her eyes tightly in frustration. Coralia is very ashamed of herself at this moment.

"I believe you. Casio does too. But you must know that he will not be easily convinced. I know him, he would want to shout, would want answers but he will not utter a word for he will suppress his emotions, he has always done that. Find a way to talk to him, explain everything. Communication is not his forte Coralia, you will have to work hard on this one."Elvis gently explains her and takes his leave as Coralia closes the door and rests her head of the wall, thinking about ways to apologise.

The evening at the Vroton palace is marked with luxury and splendour. Every part of it is decorated with flowers of varied colours, the large table set in the corner of the court is filled with fresh and delicious dishes , decorated beautifully to tempt stomachs.

An enormous fountain of 'Elixir of Love', a rare exotic wine, is set in the middle of the court, with fascinating eyes surrounding it.

The Fall Festival has begun. It has been a tradition for Vroton to commemorate the last days of Fall. The Eira will trap the people inside their homes so these few days of nourishing sunlight are marked with happiness and love.

Celebrated with music, dance and art, the festival is an event that is looked forward every year with great anticipation especially by young men and women who are openly allowed to court each other.

The end of the event is marked with the ancient ritual of 'Infinity Vows' and a grand ball in the evening.

Coralia nervously searches for Casio as she walks around the court, observing everything with wide eyes. She is wearing an expensive green gown, elaborately decorated with gold and shiny green stones that cover her arms and spreads beautifully around her legs. Her hairs are tied in a bun, a few tendrils left to shape her face and are decorated with green flowers that match her dress.