Chapter Forty Four.

Elijah Astor

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Something hit me square in the face.

“Huh.” I grumbled, rolling over so quickly, I landed in a heap on the floor. “What the-?”

“Elijah, get up!” Dakota hissed above me and opening one eye, I saw she was giving me a hard, warning glare.

I flinched back. My hands landed on the pair of jeans she had thrown at me, plucking them off my neck and handing them back to her. Right before she could reach them, I sprung my hand back, both my eyebrows going up teasingly. “Are you naked right now?”

She let out an exasperated breath. She was on the opposite side of the bed, staring down at me from my spot on her floor. Her hands balled into fists on her daring hips. “Do I look naked to you?”

This was such a nice way to wake up.

Smirking, I push myself up, completely forgetting about how tired I am and how today is the first day of senior year.

Crossing my arms against her mattress, I tipped myself forward. Dakota was in fact dressed in a baby blue tank top, but no bottoms. “Nice underwear.” I commented, eyeing up the skimpy little thong she had on.

We weren’t ever getting to school now.

Crawling over her bed quickly, my arms slithered around her and picked her up, crushing her to me and rolling us over until she was under me on her rumbled bed.

“Elijah…” She whined, but I could see the corners of her mouth twitching. She squirmed beneath me, pushing on my shoulders pathetically. “We are going to be late for school, you dumbass.”

“Dumbass, huh? Want to say that again?” My lips fell against the base of her throat. Her skin was warm under my mouth.

“Elijah.” Her voice was softer now, almost a moan. She settled down under me, her hands curling against the back of my neck, her nails scratching against the skin gently. “We can’t do this…not right now…”

“Mhmm…” I hummed, moving my mouth down her arm, past her wrist and hand until I was on her hip. My thumb slipped into the lining of her panties, pushing down the edge, revealing the soft, milky skin of her waist.

“We’re going to be late for school…” She breathed and I saw her skin flush red. “Elijah, seriously…Are you listening to me?”

I lifted my head up slightly, meeting her gaze. Her eyes were drowsy and dazed and her cheeks were pink. “I’m listening.” I said simply, before sliding down her underwear, and bringing my mouth back to her hip.

“Elijah…” She shuddered. “Oh God…”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It wasn’t until another hour Dakota and I finally made it to school.

She was fuming.

Her arms were crossed and she had her jaw set in a tight, hard lock, telling me exactly how angry she was.

“This is your entire fault.” She hissed at me, before stomping out of my truck and slamming the door behind her. “You’re so aggravating.” She mumbled to herself as she sauntered away.

I had to admire her though.

After we were done going another round from after last night, she showered again. She didn’t put any makeup on and she was dressed very simple. She had on a magenta top with a thin leather jacket on top and a pair of tight, light black skinny jeans. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun with a few loose curls around her face and she had on her glasses.