1

Y/n POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to the blinding sun in my eyes, squinting because of the small pain it gave me. I turned over onto the other side of my bed to grab my phone. I reached underneath my pillow and pulled it out to look at the time. My eyes widen when I saw the time, "OH MY GOD IT'S 7:03! IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS!" I screamed.

That was the first time I was actually running late for my class now that I think about it. Normally I'm pretty good at getting up in the morning, but this time my body told to keep on hitting snooze.

I rolled out of bed, face planting onto the ground. As I softly cursed underneath my breath, I crawled towards my dresser and quickly pulled out an outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror, pleased with my look.

It wasn't really something I would normally wear but why not be cute for a single day, ya know? With a pair of ankle high, black converse, the outfit was complete to me

It's was comfortable and was simple. As I ran out the door, I put in my earbuds and started to play my favorite album while I ate and brushed my teeth, no time to shower nor did I think I needed one since I took one the night before.  Not the best start to the day but at least I got out of the door.

"I'm late" the only words going through my mind as I ran through the park that was near my apartment.

"Why didn't I go through the ally today?!" I whispered to myself with annoyance. I looked down, disappointed and annoyed with myself, as I continued to run until I hit into someone pretty hard, making me fall onto the concrete. "Eh...s-sorry" I mumbled as I continued to look down.

"It's fine, are you hurt?" The person replied. It was a male voice. One I heard a million times before. A voice I didn't want to hear. I looked up to see the one guy I wish I would never meet.

Park

Jimin.

Park Jimin was the playboy of my college. Hot, rich, talented, and flirty.If you asked all the girls in my college, they would all say that they have at least kissed him, except for me. He's never noticed me and I was perfectly fine with that.

He extended his hand out to pull me up. I grabbed his hand and lifted myself up. "Thanks" I said with a smile on my face just to seem polite. He smirked back at me. "No problem." He replied, still grabbing onto my hand. I pulled my hand away and said sorry one more time before running off to class.

I ran into the lecture room with only a minute to spare. Luckily, the professor wasn't there yet so I had enough time to try and find my friend. I scanned the room until I saw a hand flagging me down.

Chou Tzuyu, one of my best friends. My other best friend is Jeon Jungkook. Tzuyu,Jungkook, and I have been friends since we were 9 after we partnered up in a class. 3 totally different people with the same interests. See Tzuyu was the sporty, popular girl, Jungkook was the full on popular guy with his group of friends, and then there's me, Kim Y/n, that weird kid who's into art.