18

The park was not that crowded even though it was a beautiful day out. Blue sky, light breeze, and a warm sun. Jimin laid down a small light pink blanket onto the vivid green grass and sat down, placing his phone on the blanket. I placed the basket holding the food onto the ground and sat down next to him. I pulled the basket closer to me and started to pull out some food.

Jimin sighed with a smile as he looked at the sky above. "Beautiful day...Almost as beautiful as you Y/n."

I froze once he said that. Butterflies were flying like crazy in my stomach and my heart was beating like crazy. "Sure Jimin, sure.'" I scoffed as I pulled out a bowl of salad.

"You don't believe me?"

"Not even one bit." I gave him a sly smirk as I faced him once more, my cheeks still quite pink.

"And why is that?" He asked as he leaned in closer to me.

"Well who is the player here? The player is always better looking and you sir, are the player-" I smiled and pointed to his chest, "That means you're are oh so very handsome. Got it?"

"I'm a player?" He said, sarcastically.

"Indeed you are Mr.Player." I giggled. I picked up a plate and placed some salad before giving it to Jimin.

"Well if I'm a player...Then shouldn't I be able to win over your heart?" He said as he took a bite of salad.

"Depends....But I'm not willing to play your dumb game and you win over my heart." I said plopping some grapes in my mouth.

"Oh, you sure about that? Your cheeks are all pink and you seemed so happy to see me. You sure I haven't already stolen your heart?" He replied with a smirk on his face as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I playfully rolled my eyes and threw a small grape at him, hitting the middle of his chest.

Suddenly his phone went off and we both looked at it. I looked at his background quickly. I saw a girl was wearing a dress that seemed oddly familiar to me, but I couldn't see her face since it was covered by the notification.

Before Jimin could grab his phone, I snatched it and looked at his background. "Hey, give that back!" He said loudly, trying to grab his phone away from me but I wouldn't allow him. I wanted to know the girl in the picture. "No way, kitten!" I shot back at him. I cleared the notification and stared in surprise at the girl. It was me! Why me?!

I whipped my head back at Jimin confused at what I was seeing. His face turned beet red and stared right back at me. Quickly he ripped the phone out of my hand and placed it in his back pocket. He looked back at me scared and annoyed. Maybe scared that I saw myself as his background and annoyed that I grabbed his phone first but I didn't know.

"Why did you do that?!" He said quite loudly. Now I was getting a tad bit scared, I've never seen him get angry or even yell at me.  I looked down at the ground.

"S-Sorry.." I replied quietly. I heard him sigh but I still did look up.

"It's...It's fine just do that again. Forget what you saw, ok?" He said, his voice as loud as mine. Jimin grabbed my hand held onto it as I nodded yes. I looked up at him. He was looking away but I could see his face was still red.

We sat in silence for a while before we started to eat again. We made small talk for an hour or two as we ate before he decided to lay his head on my lap. He looked up at me with a smile. I smiled back and started to play with his soft hair. Jimin closed his eyes and allowed me to continue playing with his hair.

"Jimin?" I whispered to Jimin after we had stayed in silence for a long time. He didn't respond what so ever, letting me know he was asleep. I let out a small sigh and smiled to myself.

"Are you dating oppa now?" A young voice said behind me, making me snap my head towards the voice. It was the same girl Jimin and I talked to at the amusement park. She was now in a sunflower dress. My eyes went big and it was hard trying to find my words. I swallowed hard before speaking to her.

"No....We are not dating sweetheart..." I trailed off. It kinda hurt saying we were together. I have know idea why but it did.

"You guys look like you two are dating. He's sleeping on your lap! I would never let my friends sleep on top of me." She said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Sit down." I sighed patting an open spot. She sat down and looked at Jimin as if she was studying him. "We are simply friends. He already has a girlfriend who's my friend. Stealing something I like isn't nice, is it?"

The little girl paused for a moment before looking down at the ground. "No...I guess not.." She looked back up at me with a smile."But you would be saving him from a horrible monster!"

"Let's not call my friend a horrible monster.... Where are your parents? Why are you not being supervised?!" I asked her, trying to switch the conversation.

"They're over there, they see me!" She pointes over two a couple. The woman I could remember as her mother. The couple wasn't too far away so at least I knew she was somewhere where her parents could see her. I sighed a little bit in relief.

Jimins phone once again got a notification. The little girl snapped her head towards the sound.

"Is that his phone?" She asked me. I nodded. "Let's see what it is!"

"....I'm going to be honest about this..As much as I want to.. We shouldn't do that. It's not nice." I said to her with a smile.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Then I'll do it."